caught

Lia woke up from her sleep and she walked outside to find harry asleep on the couch topless. She took the cover and layed it on Harry so he doesn't get cold. Harry felt her hand on him and pulled her to sleep on top of him. He hugged her hard and said "I am sorry I was angry yesterday I got jealous and-" "Its okay baby" Lia said. "And I didn't mean to tell you quit the movie. You can keep working." Harry said. 

*Harry's POV*

"If I only had one wish left, I want it to be YOU for the rest of my life. I cannot imagine my life without you. You are like sugar in my coffee, icing to my cake, and an apple to my pie. We are always the best combination. I will celebrate your love for the rest of my life. You and I are perfect for each other. I know that this kind of love will stay forever." I said as I kissed her. "I am not upset anymore baby." Lia said. In the beginning of our relationship i wasn't really into her physically, but her personality was one of her biggest turn ons for me (I was always more into personality anyway,) She was one of those quiet girls, and i was surprised when i found out she liked me back. I continued kissing her, at first she pulled back out of surprise, but she kissed me harder after realizing what i was going for. I had my hands on her waist, and she had her arms around my neck. By this point i moved my hand from her waist and up her shirt, she pulled me closer; and i knew that she was waiting for my hands. I slowly moved my hands up her chest. She pulled away from my mouth and started kissing my neck. I took my hands out from under her shirt, just held her and looked her in the eyes with my forehead resting on hers. My hands met hers and we kissed each other lightly for another couple of seconds. Ten minutes later we were back at my room, ripping each other's clothes off. I could sense that something was different about this time, so it wasn't even all that surprising when she unbuckled the belt I had on from yesterday. "I want to kiss you again" She said while her cheeks were red. 

*Lia's POV*

I walked to the bathroom down the hall after all the kissing and looked into the mirror, doing the typical straightening yourself out thing. He came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my neck. Then I turned around and kissed him. I am really short and he is pretty tall so I sat myself up on the sink counter where we began to make out. He pushed me backwards against the mirror. My back and head pressed against the mirror and him forcefully kissing me. Then we heard a voice saying. "Harry" we looked over and it was Harry's mom looking at us with a small smile. Harry and I felt the embarrassment. Oh my god she saw us!  Harry and I were fully naked. We were fully doing it and Anne saw us. KILL ME NOW! She went to the living room while saying, "Get dressed kids we are having lunch." Harry and I looked at each other laughing.