Chapter 3

"Dad I'm going to hails' I'll be back in time to make dinner. Okay bye love you" I said as I hung up the call before I could receive his protesting.
"Okay I told him." I said to hailey.
"Cool let's go" she said as we got in the car.

"Did you collect my permission slip? Were they there? I'm so happy I didn't see them the whole day after that." I could hear the curiosity in my voice but I couldn't help it.

"Yes and no. Let's just play some Lorde and we'll talk once we're there." She said as she passed me the aux.

"Sure" I sighed and played our favorite Lorde playlist.

........................................

"Okay. So I'm not going, you are. You'll tell me everything that happened when you come back and get into a good Ivy League whereas I'll join some random one and be homeless in the future" I knew I was panicking when I but my nails.
"No wait I'll probably have a sugar daddy so that's not an issue."

I continued with a pause "but what if he dies will he leave me money?"

Hailey sat before me. "Well that's a load but Okay, if I happen to meet Dylan O'Brien in the camp I'll just bring an autograph for you."

"Ahh thanks. I want a big one"

"That's what she said" She said, and bursted out in our usual laughing routine.

"No but seriously you are coming mister. We both applied together and we had a pact. If we get to, we will meet Dylan together. Or we don't" She said with a mischievous smile creeping up her face.

"Ugggh I know. I can't let two jerks affect my future. And besides that, why the hell would Dylan be in a science camp fuckass" I mumbled as I face slapped her bed.

"Okay so it's decided then. We are going. We'll stay the fuck away from that duo and have the time of our lives. Obviously while studying."

"But I really don't wanna face either of them much more than be under the same roof with them for 2 weeks" I groaned into my pillow.
Also I knew not thinking about them, especially in their proximity is going to be harder than getting a perfect score in the SATs. I didn't get one.

"But you won't have to. If they even come close to I'll tell them-  Wait no I'll have Melissa tell them to go away" she whispered while laying down beside me.

"You know what I don't care it's my fucking future. I hate you hails for convincing me but yes let's get started"

"Yay I love you too Karenair. You'll always be my favorite pimp"

And we spent the night planning for the WONDERFUL TRIP.
.................................................

"Thank you Miss Karenair and Miss Darner. The details will be mailed to you. You have to be assembled at the school ground on Monday at 7 in the morning"

With this our principle leaves.

"If that bitch Calls me by my middle name one more time I'll sue her" hails says as we move out of the office.

My head suddenly collided with a hard body which was surprising because usually hails was the clumsy one
"Ouch. Son of a bitch"
It was the principles son, my algebra professor.

"I'm in a hurry Miss Karenair but please be mindful of the language henceforth" and he ran out of there leaving me suddenly facing two boys.

Great fuck.

It was Trey and Jorden.
Why were they always together?
I met his eyes which brought back all the memories I had buried deep inside long ago.