Chapter 8

Jordens POV

The conversation I had with cats had exhausted me. Mentally.

I couldn't muster up a single sentence.

But I didn't know why I did...... what I did?

I knew I didn't want her to come to this trip.

I hated her.
Well not exactly hate,
I disliked her.

I knew I didn't like her.

She didn't trust me. Katherine didn't trust me. She should have known, I would never cheat.
Trust is the food of a relationship.

It can as easily break one, as it starts one.

I would rather die than cheat.

And I thought, that made me a pussy. A girl. So the only person who knew this, was her.

The girl who broke my heart, believing that I broke hers.

"You have a friend waiting for you upstairs" my mother said as I entered the house.

"Huh? Who?"

"I don't know. Some girl" she said as she left for the kitchen.

I was genuinely curious because my mum knew all of my friends. Almost all of them.

I went upstairs, two steps at a time.

As I opened the door, I saw the girl I vividly remembered.

Olivia.
She was one of my many exes. But what made her different was that she was the only one I was in speaking terms with.

And the only person Katherine hated.

And considering Katherine doesn't  hate people, anyone, 'twas a big deal.

She once helped her childhood bully.

And she visits the guy who's in jail for trying to steal her car, every month. That's just plain ass stupidity.

I still didn't know why she hatedOlivia though.

If this girl could get hated by the most positive person, I didn't want anything to do with her.

"Hey Jorden" she said with a fake smile.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room. I already told you last week I don't want anything to do with you"

"Why are you shouting jordy. I miss you." Her voice sounded fucking fake. Like a 30 year old man with a high pitch.

"What the hell is wrong with you. This stalkery shit is not cute. It's creepy. Get the fuck out" at this point, I had no control over my volume. And what's up with 'jordy'? It sounds like a dogs name.