Chapter 5

"Is everyone settled?" Ms. Espiranda questioned us while counting heads.

Without a response, she continued "Ohatier high just arrived here. They'll join this bus after they have their breakfast just like us. We will have to wait for them. Don't whine. No one leaves the bus".

A series of groans erupted in the bus causing her to glare at us.

This was a humongous bus. Like, Four times the size of our last one.

Jorden, Trey and Melissa sat in the last seat, which could fit around 6 people.

Abby and gabby sat in different seats across each other.

Ben sat somewhere in the middle and Me and Hayley sat together in the front, even though more than half of the bus was empty.

She didn't have to say it, I knew she was scared of sitting alone and giving a stranger a chance to come up to her.

The good thing was, there was a whole different cabinet for the staff so the first seat was not as near them as it should be.

"Did they spend all the money in the transport or something cause damn I would pay to live here" hails remarked scanning every corner of the bus.

"I hope not" I said as I snapped her out of her thoughts.

"And the worst thing happened to me right now. Ughhh. This trip is ruined for me" I said while recounting the bathroom incident, my cheeks turning the darkest shade of pink.

Her reaction was not quite what I hoped it would be. She laughed for 50 seconds.

It sounded weird but since childhood, I have this approximate timer in my head which has come to my rescue numerous times.

It started when I had to count till 2000 every night in order to sleep.

"For the record, that was a pity laugh. But chill Martin, your dumbass is overreacting"

"I know bitch. I wouldn't have cared if it was anyone else. I think that the fact that effects me is that it was Trey."

"No shit, Sherlock" She stared at me.
"Fuck you, Watson" And we both chuckled.

"Okay but I really, really thought I stopped liking him when I started dating den" I stated.

"That reminds me, what the hell happened back there. And why the fuck did decker say tha-"

She was interrupted by a girl clearing her throat.

In front of me was a gorgeous girl, in a crop top and jeans. And the fact that made me smile was that she looked like an angel, without even an ounce of makeup.

She looked so kind and sweet-

"Move your leg away bitch. Or are you the drivers girl or somethin?" She said eying me up and down.

Never mind. I've never been more wrong about judging a person.

"What the fuck? You don't even know her. She's obviously a bitch but you can't call her that. She's my bitch." Hails said as she lifted her hand and flicked the girls' forehead rendering me and the whole bus watching the incident, silent.