Chapter 12

After studying biology for almost 5 hours I can officially say it's the worst subject and I pity the fool who has to go through this hell- me.

Hailey ended up didn't coming in at all so i picked up her bag and just a notebook which we had to bring.

We were supposed to have a one hour lunch break after which we would receive instructions for the second set of classes.

As expected, Hailey was sitting in the corner most seat with a book in her hands and a traumatized look in her eyes.

She finished it. Great.

Hailey after finishing a book is like her on her periods. Or worse.

The mood swings. The taunts. The rage. The emotions.

My personal nightmare.

After sitting beside her I could see she must have just finished it.

She needed time to process the book so as she stared into the basket of bread, I took out my notebook and started revising.

What? Just because I hated the subject didn't mean I don't want a good recommendation.

As students started to fill in, I shifted my attention to real people who were in a state to have a real conversation.

I called out to Alex and he dragged a chair beside me.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How was biology?"

"It was fucking torture. I thought I'd escaped that shit last year but I swear to gawd I fucking hate it with passion and I don't fucking care what a horse's ear is fucking made of" Alex looked both amuse and concerned at my choice of words but brushed it off. I

'It's okay Alex you'll get used to it' I thought to myself.

"Geez K that's a lot of fucks for a subject"

My attention was grabbed by a tap on my shoulder.

I turned back to see Jorden leaning back on his chair which is now swinging on it's 2 back legs.

"Hi" he said with a smile.

Yes, the exact smile which can make you combust into a star.

'And also the smile he gave to the girl he cheated with'I reminded myself.

This thought brought me pack from the parallel universe in which I'm actually attracted to this human being.

"I'm not going to help you if you fall off that thing"

"If I fall, I'll bring you down with me." He winked.

"You're gonna have to fucking pay for that chair if you break it"

"Swear jar cats" that smile.

"Pay up" he continued.

"I'm not paying you shit"

"Now that's 2"

"Leave me the fuck alone"

"Now that's not how we talk to friends now is it Katherine"

I was about to reply when he pulled back and started an abrupt conversation with Angelina sitting beside him.

That girl is like a fly, when the fuck did she come?

So apparently the conversation was over.

"Okay, what was that?" Alex asked asked me.

"Uhhhh" I didn't know how to put whatever that was, into words.