Chapter 4

"Hairbrush?" Hails read as she looked at her list.
"Yes" I smiled.
"Toothbrush?"
"Yes"
"Hoodies?"
"Ye- wait, which ones?"
"Blue, red, Harry Potter, the office, sponge bob and the Pac-Man one. Just in case it gets a bit cold"
"Yes"

This went on for an hour till my dad knocked on my door.
"Hayley, my god it's 6 in the bloody morning, when did you come here?"
"Good morning Mr. Martin. I came at 4 am. We're leaving at 7."

"Oh well I'm not surprised. Have fun girls. I'll miss you Kate. And don't worry about me for two weeks. I'll be more than happy to have pizza everyday. And I know I never give you allowances and shit but here's sum for the trip" He gave me a wink and left the room with a laugh.

Welp there it goes.

......................................

"Trey Parker?"
"Here" Trey said from the back of the bus.

"Okay now that everyone is here, we will commence in 5 minutes. Everyone make sure you have everything. Sit on your seats and address me or Ms. Espiranda if you have any problems. Thank you" with this one of our teachers, Ms. Jamy sat down in the front.

Once everyone was al settled in, the bus started with a roar. 

"Yay, I'm so excited! guys, we are going to have the time of our lives. I'm gonna record every part of this trip. Say cheese!" And Melissa clicked a picture of our annoying faces.

"Shut up" Abby and Gabby mumbled together as they leaned their heads on each other and slept.

Ben who was grumpy because he had to sit with Melissa, scoffed and turned the other way, only to face the two boys.

Jorden ignored everyone and put on his earphones, while beside him Trey pulled out a book.

Diagonally in front of them, me and hails were just processing what just happened.

The thing that frustrated me the most was the fact that, for all I know, they could be staring at me from their seat and I wouldn't even realize it.

I looked down at my black lace top. Maybe I shouldn't have worn something so tight. I wasn't fat but I definitely didn't have an hourglass body either.

Nor would I be considered skinny.

I was medium.
Medium should be normalized more.

Ehh who cares.
I felt confident.

I turned back just to get a glance at the two boys.
Oh my god.
I took a moment to appreciate the wonder that is Trey Parker.

He wore a stripes T-shirt with vintage jeans. Thankfully, he way too engrossed in his book to notice a girl drooling over him.

I shook my head and turned back to Hayley.

The ride till 10 am was boring. No one actually talked but were either sleeping or reading (Trey).

............................

"Wake up" Ms. Jammy yelled at the whole bus.
"Holy mother of fucker" Jorden said as he suddenly woke up.

Classic Jorden.

Slowly everyone woke up, stretching and yawning.