Chapter 11

"You both are going to burn in hell" Abby yelled at us.

I ended up getting up in three hours when hailey woke me up to study.

The only reason I havent given up on my dream of going to UCLA, is her. Our attempt at fixing our broken essays and preparing for the finals from 4 am were accompanied by the curses and abuses from the girls whose sleeps we had ruined.

After working out for an hour till 7, I got ready for the chaotic dining hall. To think after working so laboriously to get in here you'll get to relax. As if life's just that kind.

The carefully planned out itinerary for the first week had enough activities to make me batshit crazy. Gotta get used to it I guess.

I avoided all kinds of contact with all things testosterone. That shit really helps.

While explaining last nights ventures to hailey in excruciating detail, we finished the mini breakfast at about 9 o'clock when Kate, the 'manager' of the camp walked with the sound of her heels hitting the ground echoing through the hall.
I wanted to respect her, but she looked like a college freshman, who is here for an unpaid internship. But wanted to get paid. She looked like she would rather have lunch with the loch ness monster than be here.

Her low bun and tight skirt radiated the ' I'm innocent and sweet but I can end the world when I want something done' energy.

"As y'all must have read in the itinery, you will touch up your basic biology and chemistry till 2pm and come back here for lunch." she said with a thick southern accent and divided us randomly into two groups.

The problem here was that we had to take all three classes, which was way too chaotic for us. Me, hailey, ben and Jorden were with some students of ohatier high and were sent to the biology room.

I don't why this place was called a camp because it was devoid of any natural aspect. When we entered the room I almost peed my pants.

"Holy mother of Jesus" Ben whispered.

Same bro same.

The room was as highly designed as the dorm was obnoxious. Way too much.

I can't fathom studying here. It was like I was put in the middle of a five star hotel.

Everything started smoothly but it was clear after 2 hours of blindly staring at the 'professor' that this was no basics.
It stated with a simple genes, genotype-phenotype shit but it all quickly evolved into something so complex that hailey ended up getting a nose bleed.

She got those things so randomly that I've lost track of the number of times people stare at us in the middle of winter looking confused as fuck.

Leave it to her to make a dramatic ass exit.

She said "May I be excused sir. It's not urgent I just really have to pee" while everyone stared at her and her white top stained with red spots as she plopped her head back as she held a, now red, napkin to her nose.

The moment she left the professor, shaking his head gave us a 20 minute break and left the room.

The staff was so indifferent to the students here. It made me question it's integrity which it's so commonly known for.

The professor was a stout man with a small white beard but clean enough to not look amiss.

I knew hailey wouldn't spare this chance to escape. She gives two fucks about biology. She probably wouldn't return before finishing atleast 4 chapters of Agnes grey.