Chapter 3-Island

(This amazing art work isn't made by me)
.
.
.
-Kai's P.O.V.-

"Hey, wait for me!" I yelled for my teammates,trying to catch up with them.
We just finished our mission,so we diceided to run to the museam.
"Hurry Kai!" Lloyd yelled for me.
We had fun and after awhile,we finally get there.
"It was so much fun!" Jay smiled.
"Yeah,it was good kicking all those snakes butt's!" Cole added.
"Nothing would be like this if Kai didn't set that fire while we fought." My sister,Nya,smiled at me.
"Yeah" Zane began, puting his hand on my shoulder "Kai got our back."
"What would we do without you." Lloyd added,putting his hand on my other shoulder.
"Thanks gu-" I began,but I noticed something strange.
Everything suddenly started to disappear,like when wind blows the sand.
Soon there was nothing,not even the ground that we were standing on.Everything was just,white...
They started to disappear in the same way,one by one.
I started to panic,now,there was no one left expect Lloyd.
I looked at him one last time,only to see him looking at me,smiling and frowning at the same time,or I should say better-he was smiling evily at me.
At that very moment he was gone too in blink of an eye.
I was alone,and white started to turn into black...

"We're here-!"  Chen woke us up,I feel warm sun on my body as I opened my eyes.I blinked a few times before my vision became clear.
Jason was laying next to,while Marcus and Azrel were already awake.

"Wake up" I said shaking Jason's shoulder.He opened one eye tiredly to look at my also half-a-sleep face,then he slowly started to get up.

It took us all around 5 minutes to fully wake up,the small bout was still gently swinging on calm water,which made it harder for us.

I tried not to pay much attention to a dream I just had.
I looked around to see well known palace.

"T-this is yours?We...We're staying here?" Marcus asked shocked,his hazel eyes,with even more red shape then yesterday,shining at the view.

"I hope it's good in the inside as it looks on the outside." Jason added yawning.

"Oh If it stayed the same" I began "it's even better."

They looked at me kinda confused.
"So you and Chen worked together here?"  Azrel questioned.

"Aa yeah!" Chen finally noticed us "Kai was here before.He was in my Tournament of Elements."

"What's that?" Marcus questioned with an annoying look.

"Well that's what he said it is. A Tournament of the Elements.You know,on tournament people are fighting or playin' against each other.And on Tournament of  Elements  elementar masters are fighting again each other..." I answered him with an annoying voice,and Marcus just gave me a glare.

"Wait,how did you-" Jason began to ask something but was cut of by Clouse.
"We're here,get out of the bout" With that we reach out our legs and finally get on dry ground.I could still feel like I was swinging on water and I felt a little dizzy.We stand right in front of palace and stone stairs which leded to big door.
Guards were standing there and when we get close enough to them they opened the door for us to get inside.
For me it felt nice and strange to be here again,as for others they were shocked and looking all around.
We get in the main hall,where Chan 'sat' on his throne and Clouse show us to sit down.
"Ugh,this ghost body is so stupid!" Chen commented before he looked at us.
"Anyways,The meeting began!Soo,I hope you like what you see since you're all going to stay here for ah,little while...C'mon!Let me hear your compliments!"