Chapter 12-New day,new fight

(This beautiful art work doesn't belong to me)
.
.
.
.
.
-Kai's P.O.V.-

As the new day arrived,there is also a new fight.
I was ready for a new meeting with ninjas,so was Jason and Azrel.
Marcus as I said to him,stayed here to get some more rest.

Chen informed me that I need to have a meetup with him and Clouse after we get back.

It should be about Ninjago,I know that,
But I'm still afraid that they find out about the power I own.

"Ready?" I asked two of them,and they nodded.
This time,we were the ones that ninjas will find. We planned to attack the park,main part of the city.

Honestly,I was surprised how there was actually people there.
Like,they know it's an attack to city.
A war tehnically,what are they doing here?

I blasted a fire and they all started to panic and run away.
While I was blasting,I tried not to actually hit anyone with fire,and directed it in opposit way of kids.

I mean,this is gonna be our city soon,we don't even want to hurt anyone,expect some of them of course...
And this is just to call the ninjas after all.

But this time,police arrived first.
"Hands up!" They said as they directed their guns at us.
I guess this is the best time to use the power that I get.
I waved my hand,and within just a few second guns flew off their hands.

They looked at guns that just fell,then at me teriffied.
But they weren't the only one looking at me like that.

Jason and Azrel,who as well didn't know that I get the power from diamond,were completely confused.
They looks were the one that scared me a bit.

But what else should I do?
Should I keep the power but never use it?
No.

"Attack!" I stopped their shocked looks by giving this command.
Thankfully,even tho there was much more police than us,without a guns,they were weak.
Very weak.

So we easily beat them up and tied their hands.
We tied them on ingot from stairs,and just in time,they arrived.

When they tried to jump to us,I sat a fire right where they needed to land.
They freaked out and barely manage to escape my flames,actually,Cole burned.
Which made me smirk.

"Kai wait!" Nya said raising her hand to show me to slow and not attack.
I made a flame in my right hand,showing her that I'm not afraid to hurt them.

"What do you want?" I yelled.
"You have one minute to start explaining why are we waiting here,or else I'll burn your stupid faces!"

"Just-please!
Just listen to me!" She cried out while taking steps slowly closer to me.
I was in a good mood today,so I'm kinda interested in what she has to say so important after what she and others has done.

I looked at my teammates and nodded so they would know we will actually listen to her.
Other ninjas were just standing behind,Lloyd looking at me while holding Cole's arm.
"Fine.I'm listening."

She took a deep breath,then began to speak.
"I don't know what is happening,I don't why you're doing this-"

"Oh you know what you and the rest of you had planned!"

"Please! Just,explain to us what did we do so wrong that you attacked us like that!Remind us at least... "

Anger was going through my veins as I tried not to punch her in the face.
"Fine..." I spoke,my voice filled with anger.

"What you did,and I don't like is that-...
Well at our last battle together,Cole throw a stone at me and ghosts easily beated me up.
I was in the dust,barely taking my breaths and the green leader just stands there,watching.
You left, blocking way out just in case,and then later that night you were laughting because you little plan to kill me worked.
Or at least you thought so.
And while you were having your fun,people from that village were treading me,spat me!
Only because you traitors lost the stupid battle!"

I was mad angry while saying these, reminding them. But I somehow manage to control it and stayed calm.

Nya,all of them looked at me shocked,which got me confused.

"W-What?" My sister finally spoke after a few moments of silence.
"We never planned you to die! We wouldn't do such a thing Kai!
What the hell is in your mind? Cole and Lloyd didn't have time to save you!
That night we were crying,we dispaired for you!
Kai,we wouldn't do that,not after all we been through!
This all is just big mistake!
C'mon,come back..." She yelled,smiled a bit at the end raising her arms for me.

This got me for a second,but just a second.
I know what I saw,and I'm sick of them trying to manipulate me and waste my time.
I don't even know wy they want me back in their team,to betray me again?!

"Lies!" I said as jumped on her and we started to attack.
"No Kai we swear!" Jay yelled from behind,trying to get off of Jason's hands.

"Swear to someone else." I said as I blasted the fire on him,not leeting it to hit Jason of course.
"I'm not that stupid, at least not anymore!"

As I used more of my fire element,they seemed to become more and more weaker.
It come to an point where both Cole and Jay burned,I didn't even hitted them with fire,idiots end up burned on their own.

Lloyd blasted his green orbit on me since two of his teammates were already hurt,but with the power of diamond I resisted it.

Seeing that being here any longer will bring nothing but more damage to both them and the park we were in,he draw off this time.

They run away leaving my team and I to celebrate our first win.
This is our second day and honestly,it goes pretty well.

After we finished,one soilder stopped us and told us that Chen is expecting us in main building in Ninjago city.
I still remember the time when we were some kind of teachers and meet P.I.X.A.L first time.
(Sorry if I made a mistake here,I think that this happend around season 2 and 3 and I honestly don't remember those seasons very clearl.)

When we arrived Chen told us that he found us an two pretty apartments,two of us will be in each and I diceide who.

At some point I thought of putting Jason and Azrel together as well as Marcus and me.
Maybe that would made us better with each other,but I give up in few minutes from that idea since they, as well as Marcus and me also can make a huge chaos together.
It's better not to risk.

I'm putting Jason and me together,and Marcus and Azrel.
This is the best option.

"We already have caused a damage at museam and park,as well we scared people and made ninjas surrend."

I spoke in a meeting with Chen and Clouse,while my teammates were having a rest they deserved.

"Very good." Chen spoke.
"We already have more than a half of Ninjago in our hands,but we're scared that ninjas will do something about it-"

"We'll take care of that master." I cutted him of at some point.
"I will go,and maybe my teammates with me to spy on them and see if they plan something.

We will not get caught,don't worry.
I know them and know their mane's as well as they knew mine."

He looked at me for a second.
"Good then."