Chapter 16-Anonymous

(This beautiful art does not belong to me )
.
.
.
.
-Lloyd's P.O.V.-

My ears were ringing with what this man or girl said.

"What?" Jay asked loudly,as he always does.

"I know how to help you win this war."
Voice replied itself.

"Who are you?" I asked kinda angrly.
We have no idea who is this and what if this is just someone crazy who wants to play hero but has no idea what is doing?
How are we supposed to trust 'it'?

"I can't tell you who I am,but I can help you.
You can call me anonymous ."

It replied me,not giving me a good answer at all.
Who ever was behind the screen had a voice changer,so not that we didn't know who that was,but we didn't even know are we searching for a female or male.

"Anonymous..Makes sense."  Jay said in one moment.

" How are we supposed to believe you?" I spoke,hoping for an better answer now.

"Well you have to-"Anonymous began.
"I know almost their every next move and if something is going on inside.
But If you don't trust me-
Kai is going to the museum day after tomorrow at...12:00 PM.
I'll call you after that to see if you believe me then."

That's the last thing anonymous said before hanging up.

"Who do you think it was?" Nya asked.
In my opinion, it was a girl.
I know we couldn't hear her voice but from the way it talked and wanted to get things done quickly, plus being do mysterious. It sounded like a female for me.
But we can't be sure till we meet her or him.

"I think it was a girl,but I'm sure who actually it could be."
I spoke.
Nya,Jay and Cole all agreed with my opinion.

"I tried to decode it,but I couldn't get to the real voice.
Who knows, maybe it's a guy after all..."

I few moments past in silence,before Cole asked a question.
"So...are we going?"

"I think only one should go,because this could be a trap that will waste our time and let them destroy the city even more.

But if Kai really appear that could be a great way for someone to finally talk to him alone,without his team,without every single one of you watching him,without any pressure to him."
Sensei Wu spoke and as always,he was right.

"I should go."
As a leader,and someone who has been really close with Kai, I think the right thing would be if I would go.
Nya could not find the right words, because she desperately wants her big brother back as soon as possible and she could get hurt easily. Unlike her, I'm not afraid to defend myself if Kai attack.

Cole is totally opposite,he cares about Kai as well as all of us,but just like the last  time he can go to hard on him because of his own ideas.
Idea of making him pass out then bringing him here wasn't bad,but he could have really choke him to death if that bloonde boy,Jason I think,didn't reacted on time.
Ugh, I still remember the talk I had with that bloonde dude...

Zane and Jay just don't seem as right person for Kai to talk in this situations.
Team need someone smart as Zane in battles and Jay just can't hold his tounge at the times cuz of his worry.
Both of them weren't to close to Kai after all.

They looked me,not saying anything for a few seconds.

"Alright then.
You all should go now, Misako and I need to talk."