Chapter 5-Once upon a time

(I do not own this beautiful drawing)
.
.
.
.
.
-Kai's P.O.V-

It's been a few days since we arrived in Chens Island and become his new students.

As more as I was here the more hatred and madness to my old brother's become bigger.

I noticed that Marcus eyes became fully red,there was not even a sparkle of hazel in his eyes anymore.

Two days ago,I noticed that Azrel's eyes started to become red too,and yesterday I noticed the same thing going on with Jason as well.

I am the only one here who have eyes with no single shape of red.
But not so long...

I woke in this rainy morning to get ready for training,as I usually do now and as I did before.

Training here were honestly easy for me,even tho Chen tries to gave me as much hard fighting skill's.

But he can't give me some harder skill's for to learn now,because to him 'It's not fair to others for me to know that much more then they do and can learn'.

Boys were doing fine as well.
They do easy skill's but they are doing fast and good,
I guess their wish to become the deupity was high as well as mine.

I have to admit that,
not because I don't like him,
but Marcus did well,
but was still the worst one of all of us when it comes to fighting.

And Azrel was in my opinion the best beside me.

Jason did pretty well and I think that with practise,he could made a great warrior,
and us two could become a great team as a twosome.

I was getting ready and looked in the mirror,when sudenlly
as I looked better,
I realized that....

My eyes...

They had a red shape.

At first,I was kinda shock,
but it happened to all of us and I couldn't think of anything less rather than ninjas and my revenge,
so I diceided to snap it out of my mind.

It can't be that big of a deal after all.

"Ohh boy's-come to the main hall.
We have a meeting!"
Chen called from some kind of microphone.

I saw Jason on my way and we continue to the main hall talking,since we don't want to see what happens when you're late on a meeting with Chen and Clouse.

Jason and I are getting closer each day.
We talk to eachother more then anyone else and we would often hang out playing some video games or hanging out outside talking a lot after training.

I get to know him better in these couple of days and it seems like I get more along with him then anybody else here.

We get in the very well known Main hall and sit in the half circle facing Chen as always.

"The meeting began!" He began proudly.

"Well... Soon you guys are going to your first mission!"
We almost jump in shock,I didn't know that it would be that soon tho. I'm not even sure if those three are ready.

But....

Maybe it's better for me....

If they're not ready...

It would be easier for me to become a deupity...

I don't want to be a traitor for my team like those bastards were to me,
but it's a fact
and I honestly shell not show softness to them about this.