Chapter 8-Ring

(I do not own this beautiful art work.)

So most of you probably want to see the ninjas and what will happend between them and Kai.
The thing is that I can't skip next two chapters,but I will hurry with them so around chapter 10 and 11 ninjas will appear.

Enjoy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Kai's P.O.V.-

Finally.
I know this isn't our last mission at all,we gotta go for a diamond.
But at least this is the last subject that we need to get.

Before we go,Chen called us on a new meeting.

"So,I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow is a big day,and your last mission.
Just to be clear,we're not taking any kind of rest after we got diamond,we're going directly to take over Ninjago!

Also,this mission is important.
But most important thing is diamond.

And after you finish it all,Clouse and me will diceide who of  you prove himself the most and who deserves to become a deupity,which is tomorrow.
So be ready and don't weaken now!"

We got excited and unsettled at the same time.
I couldn't believe that we find out who of us will become deupity in just one day!

I must give the most of me at this last missions.
The thing that scares me a bit is that Azrel proved himself the most in last mission,so there's a high chances for him.
And I guess he will also try his best in this two days.

Soon,we get into a small plane who was on one of the roof from palace.

It was warm and comfrotable inside.

Since we flied,we get to the mountains fast.
When we get off the plane,it was surprisingly hot.

I guess it's because sun was closer.

Clouse explained that ring is on the very top.
I'm honestly already tired of this walking,but I guess it's our last time after all.

They say they will watch us,but none of us were sure if they were joking or not.
Honestly,I didn't take them very seriously at all.

However,we just started climbing and talking silently.

I felt fresh air in my chest and through my hair.

This reminded me of the time when my sister Nya was a three year old,and my family and I go to walk.

We weren't planing on going to through the mountains,but Nya and I diceided to please our parents till they let us go.

It was fun for us kids,we were suprised by the good veiws and our father would tell us stories along the way.

I still remember when we sat down and I was holding my little sister who sitted in front of me.

We were a bit distant from our mom and dad,and we're talking like 'Is grizzly real?' and about other stupid things.

I remember when our parents died,we were heart broken.
Years went by and we stuck together.

I remember her sweet smile,warm hugs when she told me  that she loved me.

She told me that she will never ever left me,how I'll always be her big brother and in her heart.

That small smile that I had from remembering those things dissapear,and turned into deep feel of broken heart and trying to keep my tears from my eyes.