Chapter 11-Talks

(This beautiful art doesn't belong to me)
.
.
.
.
.

-Zane's P.O.V.-

"You ok?" I asked while putting some ice on Nya's nose,Kai almost broke it.
"No..." She said in tears.
"Does it hurt much?" Jay aksed worriedly,afraid that her nose is actually broken.
"It's not my nose that hurts" Nya said,trying to hold her tears.
"What hurts is that my broth-" She couldn't finish,she needed to let it out from her eyes.

Jay hugged her,whispered something to her ear.
Nya was in complete shock from what happened.
We all are actually.

First,Kai just happend to be alive.
Who the hell were people with him?
Why the hell did he attacked us?
What was he talking about?
Why did he did that to his own sister?
What did we do wrong?
Why he wears Chen's type of clothes?
Is he with him?

Probably,but there's so many unanswered questions,that may not even be answered.
He used to be our brother,is he still?

I'm scared that he's going to stay like this.
Lloyd and both Nya mentoied that he had red,red eyes.
Also,I noticed and so did Cole that all of them actually had eyes like that.

"Could it be a curse?" I thought.
I'm pretty sure they worked for Chen,it'll be too weird that they just happend at the same time.

Biseides,three of them were wearing exact same clothes,and Kai wore a purple cloak that had drawn snakes on it.
And they all had necklaces,three of them golden and there was also a snake drawen there in the middle.

Kai had different one,but from my estimate it wasn't a shark teeth.

"What happened?" Sensei Wu finally came and spoke at our confused,frustrated faces.

"Kai-" Lloyd started walking over to him upset. "He's alive!"
Sensei Wu looked at him,shocked as we were when we was as we saw Kai.

He didn't know how to react at all,but soon a small smile appeard on his face.

"Thank god..." Sensei closed his eyes.
"But Sensei-" Jay turned his head.
"He-he attacked us!"

Master Wu looked at him,not knowing what to say.
Old man didn't believed his ears.
"I think we should all sit and talk..." I suggested.

*20 minutes later*

"Then you're probably right Zane,that's Chen's simbol on his cloak."
Sensei said while petting his long beard, scared from what we told him.

"But why?Why would he do that to us?
He said we tried to kill him!" Lloyd say kinda angry,but what he really felt was confusion and dissapointed.

"I don't know Lloyd.
This is weird and confusing to all of us,but there must be a reason.
Kai is brave and smart.
I'm sure,or at least I hope that we can bring old him back.
He could be manipulated or under some curse,he is with Chen and Clouse after all.
And not only him,but the other three as well.
Even tho he did that to his sister and attacked city he once protected,
I'm sure, deep inside he is still the same as he was before all of this.
I mean,he refused to continue when one of his teammates were hurt,he is still brave and goodhearted as he always was." Sensei explained to us.

He misses him as well as we do,no one can't accept the fact that he works for Chen,specially Nya.

"I will talk to him!I'm sure that it'll help!"
Even tho he push on the floor,made her bleed and almost suffocated her,
She still loved her brother dearly.