Chapter 7-Violin(Marcus's story!)

(I do not own this beautiful art work)
.
.
.
.
.
-Kai's P.O.V.-

"Wakey wakey!" Chen flyed above our heads as sun elapse through the trees and bushes.
Some brids and insects could be heard but I can tell that it's maybe around 5:00 and 6:00 AM.

After 10 minutes,we all were awoken and ready to go.
Soon we get in the car,where Clouse began to talk.

"We can't go all the way there with the car,so you're going to walk some way to them.
Also,let me warn you.
They called waterfall's of memories,because they can give you hallucinations.
Be brave and calm,because even if the violin in very visible place,it can be hard to get to it.
Chen and I can't go with you now as well since,well water.
But I honestly think that theres no need,you should do this on your own to deserve position of deupity.
And not even to mention your age!
You did your first mission great,even tho there were problems.
We believe that you're guys are mature enough to do what follows on your own."

"It's fine,how bad could it be." Marcus said looking thought the half open window,as air blow his blonde hair gently.

"Well,I guess it depends on how bad memories you have." I told him, annoyed him as I planned.
He looked at me angry,but still like he has no much to say.
Or at least not much that he wanted to say.

"Very bad." He simply replied,turning his red eyes back to outside veiw.

Jason and Azrel didn't reacted much,more likely they wanted to ignore our 'tickling'.
I had a feeling they knew what happened to Marcus,but don't want  to tell me if Marcus didn't want me to hear it.

I feel kinda angry about the fact that Marcus knew what have happened to me in the past.
He doesn't deserve to know if he doesn't want to tell me his own story.
I could feel a bit of regret for telling him,but at least I show that I have nothing to hide from them, unlike him.

"Hm." I began at him "I guess so bad that you can't even talk about it."

He just pissed,deciding to ignore me.

After two hours of driving,we arrived in front of the hilly forest.
"Well,here you go guys.This road leads directly to the rainfalls.
But remember,it's not easy.
No matter how easy is actually to get there,this could be the most dangerous mission of all.Good luck!"
Chen smiled at us and waved us goodbye as we started walking through the tiny earthy passage.

The way was long and quiet.
Sleeping on stones in sleeping bags wasn't cosy at all,speacially after a long day searching in villages where were not so nice people.

I walked,not feeling my legs at all.
I felt heavy on my head and my eyes as well,but still managing to go without feeling anything at all.

We made a small talk here and there,some of us complained a bit,and after a long walk we heard a sound similar to rain.

-Marcus P.O.V.-

I felt like I can fall a sleep while walking,my eyes slowly getting more tired and my vision weaker.

But after an hour of walking,we finally heard water falling from a far.
We looked at eachother and our tiredness turned in curiosity which gave us enough energy to start running.

The sound was louder and soon it become so loud that I couldn't hear my own footsteps,but that didn't stopped me,neither them.

But what stopped us was a view of water,shinig on sun as a small blue crystals who were falling in the big cloud.