Chapter 18-Necklace

(This beautiful art doesn't belong to me)
.
.
.
.
.

-Lloyd's P.O.V.-

Before I left museam,I turned off the fire with one of those fire extinguisher that was on the wall, there was enough damage already anyways.

I kinda felt excited, as this almost work out, but I'm still not quite sure if Kai actually believes me or not.

However,I don't have much time left for thinking. I have to go back,because someone need to call and I wouldn't like to miss that....

A few minutes passed and I was welcomed in bounty by questions of my family.

"What happend? " Sensei asked in hurry.

"Was he there?" Nya asked after him,excited to hear if her brother changed his mind finally.

"I'm not very sure if he believes me or not... He seemed different but at the end he just runaway, I think it was too much for him to bear.-"

I was about to countinue, I had every atenttion of them on me but I heard a familiar ringtone.

"We must hurry now.We will talk later."

I break through them and runed to the room where monitor was, them following me.

As soon as I get in I accepted the call, and the same, unknown, changed voice started talking.

"Well I guess you believe me now..." Voice was smirking from other side of screen.

"How did you know?!" I asked, my voice sounded angry, but actually I was kinda glad that, probably she, or maybe even he, knew their plans.

However, this might end up as coincidence. But honestly,Kai's appering in the museam at exact time without his team,as anonymous mentioned, didn't seem like an 'coincident'.

"How I knew" Voice began. "Isn't important.
But what is important that I know their next move as well."

"Then what is it?"

"Tomorrow at 14:00 PM they will be at Borgs Tower,bring a necklace with you.
I'm not sure if Kai will be there..."

Anonymous sounded unsure and like she was in hurry at the end.
I guess she was cuz she hang on before I got a chance to speak or ask anything.

Well we know what we have to do.

-Kai's P.O.V.-

I was laying on something soft and I could feel a hand gently petting me all the way from my shoulders to my cheeks.

My eyes felt heavy but I slowly manage to open them.
Above me was creating a picture of a bloonde male with red eyes, he smiled at me.
Icould smell that familiar coconut and vanilla trought my nose, while his red, although soft eyes looked at me as everything will be fine.

"What happend?" I whispered, feeling like my throat hoarse.

"You should be the one telling me." Jason began still smiling,as he was even kind of joking. But I know he was serious.
"You collapsed the moment you get out of the shower."

A few moments passed in silence,I was remembering what happened and not knowing if I should believe in what Lloyd said or not.
I didn't answered Jason tho,I got lost in my thoughts and I didn't even know what to say.

"You seem very stressed out.
You must be, that was probably the reason why you zone out.
He had done, or tell you something that made you feel lost."
Jason, of course, noticed and immediately knew what have had happened.