6. New home

Recommended song: BTS (Jimin)- Serendipity

"You mentioned that your house is big, but you didn't tell that you're actually living in a castle!" stared Jimin at the over towering building in front of him.

The boy found it weird at the first place when they stopped for a moment in front of an automatic copper gate, then continued their way inside to a private estate looking place with Namjoon's jeep. On the two sides of the asphalt road were tall trees everywhere, along bushes and sometimes little flowers. At a warmer weather it sure would be beautiful, but at winter each plant was bare except the pines, making the whole garden a little dead-looking.

As they moved, a large building at the end of the road started to show up more and more, along a parking lot with a fountain in the middle what wasn't working at this time.

"As if we were in a movie" said Jimin dazedly, while the thing that they arrived at Taehyung's home still didn't get to him. However, when they parked, and both boys got out of the car the realization hit him; Tae was even more rich than he imagined.

"This isn't a castle" snickered Taehyung nervously as he slammed the vehicle's door behind Jimin.

The boy looked up to the building's enormous windows, the wide balcony, to the stunningly painted egg-shell colored walls and the wood decoration. Next to the house there stood a pavilion, where the brothers probably sat out to eat or talk during warmer weather. The lamps in the yard shined in the dim light of the afternoon with a warm yellow color, as if the scenery in front of the boy would be conjured up from a Christmas photocard.

"Still, it's amazing" he sent a warm smile towards Taehyung. "I'll take my stuff out. "

Jimin went his way to the car, but the other boy grabbed him by his new, branded coat hood, stopping him.

"Don't you imagine I'll let you carry anything!" pulled him back the boy to look him in the eye.

"But there are only my clothes and the things you bought for me..." mumbled Jimin quietly.

Tae and Seokjin – who Jimin still couldn't met properly – had previously gone to shop for the new resident, then the teenager packed the bags into his younger brother's car at the hospital, so they wouldn't be with Jin while he had to work until late evening.

Namjoon stepped back to the trunk and opened the lid. Jimin let out a surprised noise, one that made the other two to crack a smile. Nearly thirty bags filled the trunk, different brand names were peeking out on their sides. There were not only clothes, but everyday stuff too; toothbrush, toothpaste, bodywash, bathrobe, cologne, novels, a picture frame containing a dark blue picture with constellations on it, a chick-yellow blanket... And these were just a few of the bunch of things.

"But... This..." Jimin couldn't find the words.

"Why? Did you think you'd just get a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans?" Tae grimaced at the boy's startled face amusedly.

"Probably. I certainly didn't expect that."

"Well, as I see it, if you are already doing something, do it properly" whistled Namjoon too
after seeing the packages. Jimin glanced at the man in fright, searching any trace of anger about wasting money, but he seemed more concerned about how they would carry everything upon the stairs.

"Tae... Is this a fish?!" the boy pulled out a bag from the pile.

"Hey, careful, we shouldn't rip it" took the younger the water-filled plastic from him.