Nekoma

"Hey, wake up! You're gonna be late if ya don't get off this hunk-a-junk!" the old man shouted as he slammed the car door open.

Kageyama groggily awoke from his slumber, pushing Hinata off his shoulder and standing up. The rest of the group looked like zombies as they started to wake up.

"That was the worst night sleep ever. I sleep on the floor at home!" Noya exclaimed, reaching towards the sky and stretching his back out.

"Maybe ya won't get no breakfast if ya speak that all like in my train!" the old man snapped back before slamming the door and stomping away.

"Aw man, the moment he mentioned 'breakfast' my stomach growled," Hinata moaned, grabbing his stomach. "We don't have any money!"

The mood instantly dropped when Hinata mentioned their lack of funds. Daichi and Suga exchanged glances before speaking up. "Well, actually," Suga started, clearing his throat. "We have some."

Everyone snapped their heads towards the engaged man with wide eyes, waiting for an explanation.

"Well, you see, we went into that casual shop that sells good noodles, and we explained our situation to... what were their names?" Daichi asked, looking at his fiance.

"Kazuhito and Hisashi," Suga whispered.

"Yeah! Kazuhito and Hisashi, the chefs of the restaurant. They told us about their dislike towards the new king. Hisashi, that short-haired blond, was freaking out about it and spilled a large pot of noodles-"

"Back to the point, Daichi."

"Right. They supported our cause and gave us a couple hundred." The leader pulled some papers out and showed it to the boys.

"Woah, that's the most I've ever seen! That'll get us a... a mansion!" Hinata exclaimed, jumping up and down with glee. "We're rich! We're so rich!"

"You're going to need a lot more to afford something so ridiculous," Kageyama replied in a serious tone. "But this is good. We can go and get something to eat."

The car door slid open, and a beaming Ennoshita pranced in with bundles of notes in his hand. "I got what I need!"

"Did ya really need it though?" Tanaka asked, leaning against his partner. Ennoshita shrugged, smacking him lightly on the head.

"Hey, it may increase our knowledge in mechanics," he said. "I'll simplify the rules for you later."

Kageyama turned towards Hinata. "What are they speaking about?"

"They're both 'mechanics,' meaning they go around fixing things for everyone in the Outer City. No payment is needed, but we give them some food. Ennoshita's the one who refuses it though, keeping their charity alive. I know Ennoshita's interested in engineering and technology, and Tanaka will support him no matter what," Hinata replied. "They've been like brothers since they were small."

Kageyama looked at the two. Ennoshita held a scroll he got from the old geezer and was showing it to his friend, talking it over with him.

"I wish I had someone like that," he mumbled.

"Ah yes, lonely boy didn't have a single friend," Hinata mocked playfully. Kageyama swung his fist at the orange-haired boy. Hinata ducked with a cheeky grin. "Ha ha, missed me!"

"You little rat!"

"Wow, what a creative insult," Tsukki laughed.

The door slammed open, revealing the old man red in the face. "All ya outta my damn train!"