Meanwhile

Meanwhile, Suga stepped out of the bathroom with a long sigh of joy and relief. "I've never been in a bath like that before!"

Daichi smiled, already cleaned off and ready for a good night's rest. "Yeah. We haven't bathed like that in forever."

His fiance climbed into bed next to Daichi and snuggled into his bare chest with a smile, closing his eyes. "I'm so proud of our group," Suga whispered.

Daichi stared up at the ceiling with a proud grin on his face. "Once, Karasuno was a gang of kids who had no place in society. Now we're planning to restore its former king to his throne." He laughed at the benign reality in front of him. "We're even in a different kingdom!"

"It's amazing. Everyone is having so much fun," Suga said. "I want it to stay like this forever."

"That'd be nice, but we still have to fight whether we like it or not," Daichi replied as his face turned grim. "I always have to remind myself that this isn't a fancy vacation. This is a plot to fight and overthrow possibly the most powerful king in history."

Suga hummed in agreement, looking at the dark ceiling with Daichi. "We haven't had a king so ambitious since the elusive 'Little Giant' hundreds of years ago."

"Are you really giving me a history lesson?" Daichi questioned. 

Suga sighed, rolling over once again to face his partner. "You know the story. The Little Giant stopped a huge war that was going to spark between the largest kingdoms on the map. Even though he had a small kingdom the size of a village, he managed to use his strengths to pull everyone together and keep peace."

Daichi chuckled, pulling Suga close to his side. "Oikawa and him are similar, but different. The Little Giant spread peace- Oikawa spreads war."

Suga yawned quietly, eyes fluttering sleepily. "We have a long day tomorrow."

"Should we ask Kuroo to train us? After all, we aren't properly trained with our weapons," Daichi asked.

"I think that'd be a good idea. I have a feeling Kageyama will ask that question tomorrow morning. Probably without a 'please' or anything like that," Suga giggled. "He's really crude for a king."

"No wonder why people didn't like him. He isn't social, and he has zero social skills with locals."

"Poor boy," Suga said. "He needed this dose of reality."

"This will be a good change. Now, let's rest up."

They went silent, snoozing in each other's arms for the rest of the night. 

Yamaguchi carefully sat down next to his boyfriend. "You seem to be in deep thought."

"I am," he confirmed. "I'm just... thinking about stuff. Nothing too special."

"Well, whatever it is, I'm here if you need to talk," Yamaguchi reassured the blond. He put his hand on top of Tsukki's with a smile. 

Tsukki looked away with a small blush. "It's fine. You don't have to worry."

"Ah, sorry. I was just trying to be supportive," Yamaguchi mumbled. 

Tsukki felt a weight of guilt form on his chest. "You being here is supportive enough," he whispered. Yamaguchi perked up at this compliment, a blush forming on his acne-riddled face.

"Well!" he shouted. "Uh... well, I think it's getting late. Shall we call it a night?" he asked. 

"Without bathing? Not yet," Tsukki replied. "Are you that impatient?"