𝚉𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚝 2

The sun had risen it was around 12 pm and Alec just had woken up, he stretched and rubbed his 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

'It is too bright' he thought to himself as the light had basically blinded his eyes.

Alec also had a similar encounter with the zombies like you did except He opened the back door to let his beloved dog Zoe out only to find a brain thirsty zombie waiting for him. Alec had quickly slammed the door locking it. He was very confused about what he just saw. He walked over to his backyard door Zoe trotting along with him. He looked through the glass only to find 10 zombies outside. He quickly called up his parents. No response, he shook his head trying not to believe it he tried calling them over and over again. Nobody picked up, the tears started to roll down his face. His parent's sister all went out for a walk this evening and he was wondering earlier why they didn't come back sooner.

'No it can't be, they didn't -'

right as that thought emerged his brain there were loud knocking noises on the glass. He looked over to Zoe and picked her up. He ran to his room and got a few things he needed the most. He grabbed food and placed it in a backpack next he got his songwriting book and placed it in as well.

He grabbed his guitar as well, he also grabbed a knife and placed it into his backpack then he got his phone and his wireless charger plus a battery pack. He couldn't really think of anything else that he needed besides a leash for Zoe and some water and some dog food. He soon headed out picking up Zoe and ending by an old farm, he decided to spend the night there.

The slight memories of everything hit him like a train, oh how he missed his old life. He didn't even know if his parents or even sister were still alive, he just hoped for the best and thought that they were still alive. He rolled over on his side to see Zoe still sleeping in a haystack. Alec gently smiled to himself. Zoe was the only person he had left and he wasn't ready to let her go. He got up from the bed he had made and yawned.

Around one hour later he decided it was time to go on a little trip to find some water, plus take a shower. He had been trying to find a lake for a while now but he couldn't find any around the North, his water supply has been going low lately and he still needed to give Zoe food and water so he went ahead and did that. Once Zoe finished eating Alec got the spear he make out of stone and headed out. He made sure Zoe stayed at the farm in tight wraps just to ensure her safety.

He ended up killing at least 30 or more zombies on the way to find a lake, Alec managed to get some few cuts and bruises but nothing too severe. Alec soon found a lake after waking a few 6 miles probably even more but he had found one, he sat down on the floor by the lake and looked around
"No zombies, good," he said to himself.

He set his spear down in the grass and admired the view, he has perished so he got his flask of water out and drank some. He took out a sigh of relief as the cold water went down his throat, Alec soon took his shirt off and hooped into the lake the cold water washed over him as he felt blessed. He had not taken a dip in water for a long time.

That's
when he heard it, a ruffling in the bushes he jumped a bit at that. He grabbed his spear ready to attack whatever was coming his way. That was until Alec saw a shadow of what seemed to be a girl, he quickly tried to get his shirt on just in case but it was too late. You'd already seen him. Alec locked eyes with the person in front of him, Alec could see the faint blush on the other humans face.
Alec gave her a confused look. "She's flustered by me just being shirtless?" that was until he looked down at himself, that's when he realized he had a six-pack he totally forgot about that for a moment. Alec smiled shyly and placed his shirt back on. He looked back over at you.
"Uh sorry about that I- I didn't expect anyone else to come over here."
Alec cleared his throat.

A/n Thank you so much for reading my part two! I hope everyone reading has an amazing day