𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚞𝚋

A/n here's another short one that just came into mind, thank you so much for the support we are number 2 in alec benjamin. That's absolutely amazing and honestly so hard to believe. People actually like my rubbish writing. I'm still editing every chapter to get rid of the grammatical errors but besides that, I think we are splendid. anyway I hope you like this one!

The semi morning sun hit your face like a wrecking ball. You were chilling in a pool at the hotel you were currently staying at. Currently in the regular large pool with your eyes shut enjoying the sun in your face.
You shivered a bit, it was getting rather cold now.

You concluded to move on over to the hot tub rather seeing that you were getting a bit frigid in the ordinary one.

You got out of the pool and dried off. Thereupon doing so you hopped on in the hot tub carefully making sure not to get your phone wet.

Seconds after another walked in as well.
He was tall Perhaps around 5'11 muscular, had gorgeous brown hair and as you truly hate to admit it he had a nice toned body. You couldn't help but stare at this extraordinary creature. He was talking on the phone at the moment, you could hear a tint of aggression in his voice m

" No Nathan I'll be fine. This place seems to be pretty elegant and it has amazing service. Yeah, I promise I'm fine okay? Okay, I'll talk to you later, mhm bye."

He hung up the phone and slightly shook his head. He placed it on the nearby table making sure he had turned it off. He glanced up the both of your eyes conjoined with one another's, That's when you saw his stunning green eyes, Your breath slightly hitched a small blush covering your cheeks.

You looked down at your phone with complete panic.

'He saw me stare, oh no no no what if he thinks I'm weird now?! He must think I'm a pervert it something!'

His laugh made you snap out of your thoughts.

"Like what you see?" he says teasingly

Your face turns bright red and you blurted out

"Nope not at all, what are you talking about?!"

The male starts to laugh more at this realizing that he's made you even more flustered

"Names Alec Benjamin nice to meet with you "

You huffed and rolls your eyes. Although that name had sounded familiar you couldn't quite get your finger on it though so you decided to brush it off.

" I'm y/n," You said in a sassy sort of way."

Alec smiled which you found completely adorable.

"Mind if I join you?" Alec said

You playfully rolled your eyes

" No go right ahead HotShot"

He hopped in the hot tub himself sitting across from you.

...

After a few hours of chatting with each other the both of you decided upon sharing one another's numbers. After the both of you traded he went in his way back to his hotel room,apparently he was staying there for one more night and then heading off. You on the other hand decided to stay in the hot tub for a little bit longer

Soon alec has left waving goodbye at you.
As for you though you decided to search him up in google seeing that the name hit a memory

Your eyes completely widened as you realised that you had just exchanged numbers with a very popular singer and song writer.

You turned off your phone and closed your eyes

" You slick dog Alec"

End