(𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝) 𝙲𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

A/n: This one was requested by luacutepiee  I apologize it took so long, I didn't know how to write this but here am!Back in action
Hope you enjoy it!

-------------

The early morning breeze hit your face like a wrecking ball, but you had to admit it had felt nice.

You were presently going on a brief bike ride throughout your neighborhood, it was around 10 AM. Music was ringing in your ears, a lovely sensation.

Song after song it kept going, you were listening to the radio station through one app on your phone. You hummed all of the songs while riding your bike.

You soon happened to take a stop by a person's house. You parked your bike and took the water off the little holder, you opened it and took a sip.

' refreshing'

You thought to yourself.

While you were drinking water a certain song came up that just happened to make you choke.
' ALEC?! '

The song the book of you and I was playing.

You squealed in excitement for your boyfriend, this happened to be the first time you heard one of his songs on the radio.

You started to sing along after drinking water.

" Like cereal for dinner and staying up all night."

You sighed after hearing those lyrics. You knew very well what this song was meant for and who it was meant for. His ex.

The meaning behind the song was not complicated. He loved her but she lost feelings before they even had a chance to make fond memories together.

You stopped the radio and sighed. You've always wanted to have cereal for dinner with him, sure the both of you would stay up all night but it would somehow be different in away. You never told him that you felt this way cause you were scared of him rejecting how you felt.

You sighed once more as you hoped back into your bike

'I'll call him tonight. I'll ask him about it. '

...

You reached back to your house and grabbed your phone. Your fingers found their way to call Alec on there own

--------
" Hey, darling! What's up?"

"Alec. I was wondering if you could come over tonight."

"Of course! Why is something wrong or do you just miss me?"

"No, it's not like anything wrong I just want to spend some time with you. That's all"

"Alright princess, I'll be there at 9 PM."

"Alright, thanks, Alec... Bye!"

"Bye Y/n"
  ---------

Once  Alec had hanged up you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. You found this all scary

' what if he doesn't feel comfortable doing this with me.'

You shook that thought away. It was worth a shot.

...

The clock struck 9 and as always Alec was there sharp.

The ring of the doorbell echoed throughout the whole house. Your hands trembled as you opened the door for him. 

"Hey y/n! "

He said in cheerful sort of way. 

"Hey, Alec! Come in!"

He walked to your house. Soon as he entered he gave you a tight hug.

To which of course you gave one back

"I missed youuuuu," he said.

You laughed

"Alec we saw one another yesterday!"

"But still"

You laughed and kissed him on the cheek to which he responded with a chuckle.

"Hey, Alec did you have dinner yet?"
" Not really, I wasn't really that hungry"

You took a deep breath and the words spilled out of your mouth.

"Would you like to have dinner with me..."

He nodded his head

"Sure! What did you have in mind? We can make it together."

You looked down at the floor and started to play with your fingers

"Uhm I was thinking, maybe we could have cereal for dinner.."

Alec was taken back at this. He never expected you to say that. But then he started to laugh.

"Why didn't you say sooner! I'd love to y/n"

You looked up at him with a large smile and nodded.

Both of you ended up having cereal for dinner and you guys stayed up all night.

The End