𝙰 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝙰𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

Notes!
F/b = Favorite breakfast
H/l = Hair length
H/c = Hair Color
A Visit at the park

____________________________
It was morning the birds were chirping the sun had risen and your alarm clock had struck, it was around 10 AM when it had rung. Y/n lazily grabbed her phone and shut the alarm off sandy eyes still in motion, Still tired she groaned and laid in bed for a few minutes before rubbing her eyes and actually getting up sitting at the edge of her bed. Y/n was still very tired since she'd stayed up till around 4 am texting Alec Benjamin her best friend and secretly her crush but Alec doesn't know it yet or it'll ruin their friendship in y/ns eyes.

Y/n rubbed her eyes once again and looked over at the calendar beside her bed June 13 2020 and that's when your eyes widened, today's the day you get to see Alec after 3 dreadful months in quarantine. You couldn't be more excited, you missed Alec so much nor could you ever stop thinking about seeing his face and hearing his voice in person again, sure you can facetime or call to see or hear people but meeting someone in person is completely different in y/ns point of view.

Y/n quickly looked at the clock and realizes that she was wasting time since they were gonna meet at the park around 1 pm. So you hoped out of bed and headed to your bathroom, you started to do your daily routine like brushing your teeth, taking a shower, brushing your hair- etc but then It was time to choose the outfit. She opened her closet and picked out a crop top and a skirt

That's the outfit I want y/n thought to herself as she started to dress into it

Once you finished changing y/n looked at herself in the mirror, she looked stunning y/n also decided to keep her hair open, her h/l and h/c glistening from the little light reflecting off the curtains. Soon Y/n made her bed and opened the curtains all the way letting the sun slobber upon her room

Y/n made her way downstairs and made her favorite breakfast f/b and ate it all up placing the dirty dishes in the sink, then she washed her hands and her lower part of the face after eating. She dried off and looked at the time again at 12:30 pm. Y/n grabbed her mask and placed it on then got her phone plus car keys, she left the house locking everything up making sure it's impossible for anyone to get in the house.

After doing so y/n hopped into her car and set out towards the location of the park.
While heading there she remembers that she and Alec had always gone there every week on a Saturday to catch up on stuff, sometimes you guys would even spend the night at each other's homes.

The drive was pretty Short and y/n got to her destination around 12:40, so she hopped out of the car making sure she'd locked it before heading forward. Y/n decided it would be nice to sit on a nearby bench her h/l h/c flowing with the wind, she knew she had gotten to the park a bit earlier but honestly in your eyes, you liked the quiet you thought it was somewhat soothing.