𝙰 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 (Snippet)

Hey! I'm back sorry for a long hold up. I hope everything's been okay with you guys. If you ever need anyone to talk to just know I'll be here to listen always. Anyways this story will be different than the others and most likely longer.
It was inspired by the anime Given. I love that anime with all of my heart so I thought why not make a one-shot out of it.

TRIGGER WARNING
THIS WILL HAVE MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, FAMILY PROBLEMS,  AND ABUSE
PLEASE READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

__________________________

"Y/n you know I love you right.."
His eyes penetrated into yours as you nodded, Your face slowly looking down at the ground. His warm fingers lifted your head up as you look back into his eyes. His soft lips connect with yours as you both share a passionate kiss.

years before

"Y/N STOP HIDING AND COME OUT HERE THIS INSTANT"

Your body was shaking with a tremendous amount of fear and pain, Tears storming down your eyes like no tomorrow. Your small fragile body was covered in bruises and scratches from your father.

He was an alcoholic and would come home drunk every single day.
Your mother on the other hand stayed at home and took care of the house.

How did this all start may you ask? How did you end up in such a position?

Well, your father had come home drunk and half out of his mind like usual. While your mother was sleeping on the couch, your father had gotten pissed off that she hadn't done the dishes and slapped her awake.
You had gotten quite upset at this so you decided to step in to try and defend your mother.
You had screamed at him to leave her alone.

Which leads you up to right now. Hiding in your room closet to avoid a major beating from your father.

His loud footsteps came closer to your room. You knew he would find you if you had stayed in this closet any longer. Lucky for you. You currently lived in a one-story hous6, meaning if you were to jump out of the window you wouldn't take much damage.

The footsteps got closer and closer.

You hopped out of the closet and ran straight for the window in your room. Quickly you unhooked the latches that were holding the window together.

He barged into the room only to see you hop out of the window. He ran towards it trying to grab your foot before you had completely gorgeous out.

He missed, you tumbled onto the floor and quickly got up and ran.

You turned around to see your father yelling at you to come back but your feet kept going.

...

You soon ended up in the park, trying to catch your breath you go sit behind a bush. Not wanting to cause any attention to yourself.

Sadly enough that didn't quite work out well for you.

You were wheezing to such a extend someone small boy with dirty Brown hair heard it.

While you were curled up in a tiny ball he found you...

The small male walked over to you pushing the bushes aside.
"Hey, are you okay? You seem tired"

You nodded your head as he flashed you a small smile
"Okay! Well my name Alec Benjamin, but you can call me Alec! I'm 9 years old! Want to be friends?"

A smile fell upon your face as you nodded
"My name is y/n I'm 8 and sure!"

Alec nodded as he grabbed your hand. Both of you went past the bushes.

Soon you approach a male and a female. They were currently playing ball.

"Hey, guys! This will be our new friend Y/n!"

They all greet you with warm loving expressions.

The male passes you the ball to which you don't notice. Instead, it slams your head and you plummet backward.

He giggles and assists you up.
"Let's play!"

...

"So did you have fun?"

You nodded as he giggled once again

"Here you can meet my mom! Perhaps we can hang out more of our mom's know each other!"

You nodded your head in approval as you waddled towards his mother.

Your gaze lingered over to the floor.

You were frightened to look her in the eyes. Why may you ask?
Adequately because every time you speak to your father you aren't permitted to look him straight in the eyes otherwise you'd get a high edge beating. You discovered that the hard way, unfortunately.

Alec looked at his mother and said
"Mom! Meet my new friend! They're really nice!"

His mother looked at you with slight skepticism in her eyes

"Alec dear, how did you guys meet?"

Alecs smiling face quickly turned into a scowl
"She was crying in the bushes mom! And look at this!"

He grabbed your hand and yanked your sleeves up, what beholds to Alec's mother's eyes were a shit ton of bruises.

Her eyed expanded with alarm, she urged your face to meet her eyes and slowly asked

"Honey who did this to you"

Tears start to form in your eyes. You snatch your arm away from alec giving him a dangerous look.

"Nobody miss, it's nothing to worry about I'm fine!"

You fake a smile trying to hold back the tears threatening to fall down your face.

( That's a little clippet. If you want me to finish this please comment below. Tell me if you like it or not!