𝚉𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝙿𝚝. 4

Sorry for such a long wait. Here's part 4!

Alecs mind was flooded with thoughts as he left the area. He was glad he had met another being but confused to how they were still alive it was complicated enough to find water, How in the hell are they even getting food and a electric source?

He brushed it off quickly though knowing it wasn't really worth worrying over, as long as they were alive and safe was all that mattered.
'Damn it. I hope they made it back safely though'

Thoughts of you getting hurt made him shiver Alec wanted to turn back to make sure you were safe but he held himself back.

'I got to get back to Zoe. What if something happened while I was gone? '

More thoughts hit him like a train, the fear of loosing someone else he loved shook him to the bone, He started to make off in a Sprint desperate to get to Zoe.

...

Completely out of breath Alec finally makes it to the old farm wheezing for air. He entered the barn to find her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Completely fine

A sigh left his lips as he saw Zoe lying peacefully in the hay. He poured some water into a bowl he had made with leaf and sticks and put it besides Zoe, he tapped her gently to let her know her was back. He tail started to wag as she jumped on Alec giving him a few kisses, Alec chuckled and pointed over to the bowl full of water. Zoe happily trotted over to the bowl and started to lap it up.

Alec walked over to the "bed" he had made and layed down on it, he closed his eyes and thought about the previous events.
The questions still lingering in his mind, he let out another sigh

" Hope I get another chance to meet them again. "

He said quietly to himself. Alec looked back over at Zoe, she was done drinking water and she was trotting over to Alec.
He picked her up and laid her in his "bed"

"Hey Zoe, you think I'll ever get to meet her again?"
Zoe looked at alec confusingly as alec chuckled .

"Earlier when I went to get us some water I met someone. They made a pretty funny joke and they were stunning, plus they were a fan of me! Yooooo- I'm still processing this haha"

Zoe just stared at alec and he let out another chuckle

"I think you'd like her "

A yawn escaped his lips as he closed his eyes

"I hope they're safe."

To Be Continued

Hey guys! I hoped you liked this! I'm not sure where I'm going with this story but I promise I'll finish it!

benjaminhoes tThis Chapter Was For You ❤️