𝙰 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚢

A/n I've deiced to place my note at the top of my story instead so there a better chance of anyone actually reading it. Anyways if you haven't seen my latest chapter I declared that I,m starting take request so if you have any feel free to drop them down in the comments! I wrote this at 12 AM, yes I don't have a life. I thought this might be a cute idea- Don't be shy and vote if you liked it! <

The raindrops hit the window like a bullet loud and strong, the thunder itself was also pretty strong. It normally would've already scared you but not today that's for sure, this time you had the protection of another human besides you that you could curl up next to if you felt scared and his name was Alec Shane Benjamin.  Both of you were just embracing each other in your room while watching a movie, nothing too special in fact.

Your parents had gone on a little trip for a few weeks and left you in charge of the house while they were gone, a few days had already passed and you started to get lonely all by yourself so you called your loving caring boyfriend to keep you company for the time being. Of course, he didn't mind he loved your company and is more than happy to stay with you as long you feel is necessary.

You couldn't ask for a better boyfriend then he and Alec couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. You both were like puzzle pieces meant to be with each other and without one of you the other could never be complete.

...

After a few hours and 2 movies later you deiced to get up and stretch a bit. You pulled the blanket you had on yourself off and yawned, the arm Alec had around you fell next to his torso again. He gave you a slightly confused look

"What's the wrong pumpkin," Alec said in a whiny sort of way he didn't want you to go, he had felt too comfortable cuddling with you.

You looked over at him and smiled, he's pretty needy but you loved that about him, Alec himself started to pout and gave you some sort of pleading eyes.

"Its nothing love my bones just felt stiff that's all"

As soon as those words left your mouth an idea popped into your head.

"One second, I'll be back! I need to do something really quick" With that you started to leave the room Alec's jaw basically dropped all the man wanted to do is be closer to you nothing more.

"Wait where are you going? Y/N come back! I wanna cuddle!" It was too late you already left the room with a small chuckle, Alec whinnied like a sad puppy and sighed in complete defeat. He grabbed a pillow and hugged it trying to be as patient as he could.

Meanwhile, you trotted along your way into the kitchen, you had planned on making hot chocolate for the both of you. You grabbed two mugs placed them on the little island in your kitchen then you started to collect the ingredients you needed and also placed them on the island. Suddenly you remembered Alec Doesn't like plain Whipped cream it's way to sweet for his own liking so you deiced to make homemade whipped cream, once again you got those ingredients ready and placed them onto the side. You then started to make the hot chocolate while twirling around the kitchen. once you had the base of the hot chocolate you started to work on the whipped cream.

Alec on the other hand got severely impatient and hopped out of the bed. He made his way on over to the kitchen only to see you twirling around and whipping up some hot chocolate, he stared at you in complete awe. Alec walked over to you and hugged you from behind. You slightly jumped as contact made its way to your back but relaxed as you realized it was just Alec. You turned your head around to face him chuckles escaping your lips.

" Come back to bed, I miss you," Alec said still hugging you from behind

"I've only been gone for 7 minutes silly"

"Felt like an hour to me" Alec huffed

Another chuckle escaped your lips, jokingly you got some of that fresh whipped cream on your finger and dabbed it onto his nose, Alec laughed and did the same to you. He sighed into your shoulder and said

'Hurry up pumpkin we need to finish the movie as well"

You nodded as Alec walked back over to the room. After a minute or so you finished the hot chocolate and walked to your room with a cup of hot chocolate topped off with some whipped cream. You walked in only to find Alec hugging a pillow, you found it quite cute and adorable ow he could be so needy sometimes.

Once Alec saw that you'd walked into the room he extended his arms in an ' I want a hug now' Position so you placed your hot chocolates on your nightstand and gave him a hug,  He was relieved to have you back. After a while of embracing each other you handed him the hot chocolate, Alec took a sip of it and immediately noticed that this wasn't some ordinary whipped cream it was homemade

"The whipped cream tastes amazing, thank you Y/N"

You giggled in response and gave him a peck on the cheek to which he did the same with you.

You also grabbed your hot chocolate and both of you snuggled up watching a movie while enjoying some Hot Cocoa.

Now this was a perfect rainy day for not just you but for Alec as well and both of you couldn't have had it any other-way

End

Word Count: 971 Words