𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝

A/n This one might be a little sad and I apologize for that haha

_____________________________________________________

Everything stopped, people were stood like statues all around me, people in cars, men on bicycles, babies in prams all lifeless, frozen in time, he tried to run but his feet were glued onto the ground.

'No this can't happen, I won't be able to continue on please no..' those were the only things that erupted into his mind as he held back tears. Alec had never faced this before and didn't know what got into to him, 'My fault, this was my fault ' kept repeating into his mind as if he was saying some sort of a prayer to himself
...
June 15, 2020

That's the day when it has all started, you and Alec got into a terrible fight about whether or not you were being loyal to Alec. The idea that you were being unloyal just came out of nowhere, you and Alec were just laying down on his bed and he happened to turn his head to you and ask

" Are you cheating on me?"
A surprised face came over you as you lifted an eyebrow towards him

" No? Why would you say that?"

Alec sighed and turns away ignoring the question, he closed his eyes and turns away, you also deiced to ignore him whatever reason for why he thought that "Cheated" he must be over it... right?

Alec ignored you for a few weeks, not picking up any of your calls nor answering to any of your texts, and whenever you came over to the house nobody would answer. Although he was still active on social media and he would live stream often, he even ignored the comments you made on his post no matter how many times you commented on it. You had no idea what was going on with him but whatever it was it was cracking your heart into a million pieces, you couldn't handle it anymore no matter what you did he would shut you out. It was unlike him, to say the least. For the last time, your cold hands picked up your phone and dialed his number your eyes widened as Alec picked up

" What do you want"

Those words stabbed you like a knife plunging deep into somebody's chest. He doesn't act like this often especially to you

" Alec.. whats going on? Are you okay? Did something happen? Why have you been ignoring me?"

Alec grunted in annoyance

"Stop bombarding me with questions okay?! It's none of your concern you don't have to worry about it!

Your eyes widened ' Huh?! What's gotten into him!' you thought to yourself as your breath hitched.

You heard Alec sigh from the other side of the phone, you could feel tears threatening to spill out of your eyes " Look if you won't know whats going on just meet me by that park near downtown tomorrow. I'm not gonna tell you anything else I don't have the time to answer your stupid little questions right now, I'm very busy. I'll see you there at 5:30 SHARP "

With those words he hung up the phone, You clenched the phone closer to your chest and started to cry. The tears you've been holding back for days had finally hit you in the face strong as ever. Tears hit the floor, you ended up collapsing onto the ground. You tried to call your friends but you knew they wouldn't understand the pain you were feeling right now. Sure you and Alec had gotten into fights like this before but none of them compared to the one that was going on right now, the other ones would be short and simple nothing so sever but this one has lasted for weeks and you had no idea why all you could do is blame yourself and think back to what started them, but even so you still had no idea what seemed to be the problem and what has caused this. No matter how hard you tried to figure it out nothing would come remotely close to the one question 'Why', one thing was for sure although Alec somewhat had a thought cross his mind making him think that you were cheating on him which didn't make any sense to you. More tears filled your eyes as the thought of him leaving you to hit still on the floor a crying mess. You thought about chucking your phone out of the window the phone is what started this whole mess in the first place.

You soon found the energy to get back up and soon wiped the tears from your face, dry tears stains could sort of be visible but you just washed your face. After a while, you deiced it would probably be best if you slept on it until tomorrow you would get a better understanding of whats going on then instead of questioning yourself like crazy. You changed into your nightwear and fell asleep on your bed.

...

Morning soon arrived it was around 2:00 Pm when you deiced to wake up.

You turned over to the right side of your nightstand and grabbed your phone yawning in the process. Sandy-eyes still in motion you rubbed them and unlocked your phone, You checked the time

"GAH ITS 2 ALREADY?! HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP TILL, MY ALARM DIDN'T GO OF- Right I forgot to set one " You slightly faced palmed yourself as you decided to at least be somewhat productive and to brush your teeth and take a shower, after doing so you changed and headed downstairs to make breakfast for yourself. Once finished you checked the time again; it was around 2:50 yous still had some time before you had to go meet up with Alec so you deiced to clean up the house for a bit. This time you made sure to put on an alarm for 4:40 just so you had time to actually get there.

You connected your phone to a speaker and started to jam out to some of his music. Yes, you guys may have had a fight but in the end, you were still a fan of his music no matter what position you were in his life, mother father dog girlfriend, or even his best friend you still loved his music up in till the end.

You ended up doing a quite bit of work, for example, Landry, vacuuming mopping, and most importantly dusting around the house. Soon enough your alarm rang and you disconnected your phone from the speaker, you deiced to get going so you hopped into your car and drove off. It took a while to reach your location but by the time you reached there, it was around 5:28. A sigh of relief came over you as you knew Alec was going to explain himself. You were also very happy to see him, if you had, to be honest, you missed hearing his angelic voice talking to you, you missed his hug, his kisses, and most importantly you missed the way he would comfort you.

You saw Alec he was leaning onto a street light, happiness overcame you and you felt like running to him and hugging him, you wanted to cry into his shoulder and tell him you weren't cheating on him, but there was a busy street you had to cross first before any of that. Alec turned towards your way and you saw his face after weeks a tear shredded in your eyes and rolled across your face. The signal for you to walk had turned green. You started to walk Alec's gaze still washing over you.

All of a sudden a speeding car was in your sight, your body froze you couldn't move all you could do was stare nothing more you could hear Alec's scream from the other side. Everything stopped, people were stood like statues all around me, people in cars, men on bicycles, babies in prams all lifeless, frozen in time, you tried to run but your feet were glued onto the ground. You stared at what is your end, the last thoughts that struck you were

'Is this how it end? I guess I lived a decent life then.'

Before the car came in contact with your body you turned your head over to Alec and mouthed the words " I love you to him"

You could see the horror on his face and regret. You could almost read his mind as well

' PLEASE DON'T GO'

Was written all of his faces. A smile painted on your face as the car came intact with your body

A/n: This was pretty horrible I deeply apologize for that, this was in my drafts for an awhile and I lost touch of where I was originally gonna go with it. So I shaped it into this! I hope you liked it and I might make a part 2 if you want. Part 2 might basically be Alec's perspective of whats going on and how he's gonna cope with it. Otherwise, the most important thing is that this idea came to mind when I listened to one of Alec's old demos again. Its called " Love is such a fragile dance" you should totally listen to it! It's absolutely amazing! The moral of the story is exactly like the meaning of the song " You never want to walk away from anger cause if you walk away from anger you'll never know if you could go back to that and apologize." Alec said that himself. Now anyways I hope you liked it and let me know if you want me to make a part two to it but in Alec's POV! Anyways bye!

Word count: 1642