𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"Y/n can we please watch a scary movie! It's Halloween night after all! I promise I'll protect you when the scary part show." Alec said with pleasing eye, he had already picked out the movie and had it in his hands ready to be watched

You sighed " Fine Alec" How could you say no time that adorable little face of his.
His eyes lit up

"YAY!" He yelled in complete joy

Alec placed the movie into the CD player he paused the movie and made some popcorn.

" You knew I was going to say yes didn't you."

"Well of course, what kinda boyfriend would I be if I didn't"

Alec was the type of guy who would instant-on watching a scary movie and pretend not to be scared for you. Normally after the movie and during the movie he would cuddle you and say
"I'm only doing this to make you feel safe babe!"

He reached back over to the couch and sat down next to you. He placed the popcorn on the coffee table and turned on the movie. He snuggled up next to you and grabbed the popcorn again. He held the popcorn out towards you and gestured for you to take some.

"Alec, are you only doing this song we can cuddle?"

No response came from his lips but his ears slightly turned red.

" you know if you wanted to cuddle you could have said so love"

Alec looked at you and gave you a 'shhh the movies started ' gesture.

...

A jump scare occurred and you were now closer in Alec's arms with your face at the crook of his neck.
This raised Alec's confidence during the movie knowing you would jump to him when you were scared.

After what seemed like hours the movie finally came to an end. That's when you realized that it was all part of Alec's plan. He wanted you to jump to him when you got scared. You mentally chucked at that.

Both of you finish cleaning everything up in about 7 minutes and getting ready for bed.

You and Alec shared the same bed so you happened to walk in on Alec while he was mumbling to himself. You couldn't read his lips perfectly but decoded this
"Don't act scared, don't act scared, don't act scared"

Apparently, he was repeating that as well as saying other words. You laughed

Alec jumped when he heard your laugh
"Oh, it's just you babe I got sca-"
He cut off his words realizing what he was about to say

"You were what Alec? Were you just about to say to get scared?" you teased

"NOPE NOT AT ALL. THAT WOULD BE RIDICULOUSLY RIDICULOUS" he said while shaking his head.
(A/n anyone gets the reference ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You laughed again asking if he was okay, Alec responded with a yes. You get into the bed only to have Alec pull you closer to his chest. He pulls the cover over the both of you.

By the look on Alec's face, it was obvious he wanted to be the brave one at the moment. Although that movie had shaken him up a bit. You sighed not wanting to ruin his happiness

"Can you hold me a bit closer Alec? That movie really scared me, baby.." you said in a convincing tone. You yourself were scared as well. Probably more than Alec but didn't want to show it.

"Of course baby, happy Halloween I love you goodnight" he kissed the top of your head also pulling you closer

"Happy Halloween Alec"

Both of you closed your eyes fear to fade while you melted in each other's touch...

That was until something fell off your guy's self in which caused both of you to scream.
Alec screamed like a little girl

End
Credit: @SpaceStationChoi