𝐒𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤-

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ 

"You're hair is so fluffy, Nagito!!"

"Hahaha! You always say that Sam,"

"But it's true,"

"Mm... maybe."

"Nagito... is everything okay?"

"..."

"Sam... I have to leave. I can't come back for- a while. My parents have some major work project to do and... I think I have to go with them."

"Oh..."

"Don't worry. I'll come back soon! Then we can look at the slimes again together! I promise."

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes! I promise I'll come back. Even if I'm gone for a long time... I know you'll always have hope!"

Sam sighed as she bit into the apple she had picked from a nearby tree branch. "...Liar." she muttered.

"It's been years... and everyone acts like you never even existed... But I could never forget my first friend." She said, looking at the lake beside her.

Her childhood friend, Nagito. A boy with fluffy brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes... her first friend ever.

Yet he had vanished into thin air... even though she remembers him vividly. Whenever she asked about him to the Sellado Household, it's like they were calling her stupid all over again.

They called him... an imaginary friend. But she knows her memories. 

Trying to act like she had imagined the whole thing, like he was just a figment of her imagination. Which was the farthest thing from the truth.

And she knew it.

"Tch..."

Sam got up and threw her apple core into the dirt, covering it with some dirt. Before getting up and continuing on her journey.

The girl had found a bunch of Hilichurl camps with treasure, so she did have some extra cash on her.

Maybe I should try and find some town to take refuge in...

Luckily, she had spotted a town not to far away. Maybe it was a town... or maybe it was just a small village. 

But... either way, she decided to find civilization to settle down for a few days. 

She had been wandering around this land for several days and she was getting tired of the boars interrupting her rest.

She engulfed herself in silence, listening to the mighty winds of nature blowing past her ears as she began to venture through a thicket of trees. 

Though, the sound of noises in the mere distance make her lose focus very quickly.

She at first ignored them, continuing her trek through the forest. But the voice in the back of her head kept telling her to go towards them.