𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧!

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Ural... you can't keep going on like this. You haven't rested for days."

"There is no time for rest..." The boy answered, surveying the map he created of the area via his robot companion. Marking down areas he's already checked, along with others that had been investigated by the others... yet nothing was found aside from the Agents stationed at each camp.

In total... Ural located and had searched over 20 camps in the Windrise, Musk Reef, and Wolvendom areas. All of which had people within along with supplies.

But no sign of Sam or the Holy Lyre.

Diluc had been in charge of interrogating the Agents they found, though some was helpful none of the info they gave had any sort of solid lead as to where either of them were.

Until now... when they mentioned someone by the name of "La Signora."

"Speak your part, and don't withhold anything or the consequences will be dire..." Diluc demanded, his Greatsword by his side.

"O-Okay! Okay!" the subordinate panicked, back away towards the wall.

"We did take the Holy Lyre, okay?! But it's not at this camp... in fact we don't even have it anymore!" he frantically explained.

"What do you mean you don't have it anymore?!" Paimon exclaimed, crossing her tiny arms.

"It got stolen from the camp it was placed it... La Signora apparently went to collect some supplies from that camp and..." the man paused, closing his mouth.

"And...?" Aether narrowed his eyes.

The man shook his head, "We... received a report on the incident- Every camp stationed in Mondstadt did." he explained.

"Could you possibly give us this report?" Jean asked.

"No can do... it's classified information."

The man then looked up from his seat on the floor, "Though... I can give the exact camp the incident took place at." he offered.

The group looked surprised. Diluc however remained a bit skeptical, "What's the catch...? This isn't one of your Fatui tricks is it?"

Ural stepped forwards towards the Agent. He didn't care if this was a trick, and if it was, it was likely set up by the Sellado House, not his allies, and definitely not his superiors.

Even if it is a trap... the possibility of finding Sam was higher than before. And he put himself at risk by doing this... The more he thought throughout the days with her gone... the more his resilience to complete this mission faded.

I have to find her... before they fulfill the final part of the mission...

The boy held out his hand as so did his Robot companion, holding out its hand that contained a powerful cannon. With a rare angered look on his face, he spoke to the Fatui Agent.

"Tell us everything you know... about the Camp and the Report."

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦