𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐁𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞-

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Umm... I don't know how little needles are gonna do anything to a damn *Dragon*...!" The blonde exclaimed to Sam as they chased after Dvalin together.

"It depends on how you use them! For example..." Sam replied, pausing as a gust of wind nearly threw her off balance.

"For example...?!" The blonde repeated, regaining his posture on his Wind Glider. He was aiming some sort of magic bullets at the furious dragon...

The weak spots seems to be those purple spikes on Dvalin's back... those tumor-looking things. She thought thinking for a moment as she maneuvered through the gusts of wind.

What if...

Sam then looked over at the blonde with a sudden burst of insight "Hey! Blondie! Aim for those spikes on its back!!" She exclaimed pointing forwards.

The boy nodded and began shifting his aim towards the purple tumors.

Sam narrowed her eyes as she zoomed past the boy, she caught up to Dvalin and began taunting him a bit in order to get him to follow her.

C'mon buddy, let's go for a little joyride, shall we?

The dragon bared its teeth at her like some feral animal and began chasing her down as she flew through the sky, creating openings for the blonde boy to attack the purple spikes.

Sam noticed the spikes emitting a stronger concentration than before, yet it still held that eerie feeling she got from it... that same concentration seemed to cloud around in Dvalin's head. 

It was like-

Black mist.

Finally, she had arrived back at her starting point where the blonde boy was. Who looked at her in disbelief.

"Wha-What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" he exclaimed as he saw the dragon coming for them.

Sam quickly shut him up by flying downwards back towards the city, tackling the boy out of the way as the dragon flew past them.

There... that should do it!

The Dragon turned itself around and was greeted by a flurry of white arrows all ready to fire. With a wave of Sam's hand, they all fired at once, targeting at the spikes on Dvalin's back.

He let out a screech of pain as the lances pierced the tumors... Sam even winced a bit for him.

Sorry... Dvalin. I know that must really hurt... sorry.

It quickly flew back into the cloudy sky and out of their sight, causing Sam to sigh with both relief and remorse... she felt guilty for hurting him. But... the dark-haired girl wondered something...

Did the dragon himself... even know what he was doing?

"Woah..." she heard from her chest. The blonde boy had somehow managed to be pressed up against her with his chin on her shoulder, his long golden hair swaying with the wind.

"Sorry about that..." Sam apologized.

The boy looked at her with amazement, "How'd you do that...?" he asked