𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥...

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The sensation of falling usually wakes someone up from their dreams...

But the feel of descent only makes the nightmares progress for her. The deeper cascade into an abyss of nothing but a dark void below, surrounding her and encasing her in its grasp as if she was it's toy to play with.

A toy for it to break.

Thankfully... the endless loop seemed to come to an end as she felt her back land on something soft, a warmth covering her body with comfort like warm tea sliding down her throat.

Her eyes slowly opened... gazing sleepily at the ceiling above her. The pristine white ceiling with intricately designed pillars holding it up.

Where am I...?

Slowly, the girl sat up... quickly taking in her surroundings. Seeming to immediately recognize it as her eyes moved across the room.

This was her bedroom... her bedroom in the Sellado Estate.

Her face drooped slightly, clearing her throat as she began to speak to herself, "Was it... was it all a dream?"

She buried her face in her hands, "Was... was all that stuff... was it just a terrible nightmare?"

Deep down... she hoped it was. She prayed silently that is all it was... a sick, frightening nightmare.

She threw off the duvet and slid down her bed onto the hardwood floor of her room, her feet carrying her slowly over to the mirror. Her hands coming up to rub the sleep out of her eyes... extremely exhausted, more exhausted than usual.

The dark-haired girl yawned as she stretched her arms, placing her hands on her desk as she opened her eyes.

Only to be greeted with confusion...

This... is this me...?

She asked herself in confusion. Her eyes with no longer the brown she had once known... but rather a dark crimson, a deep red, a hue the color of the splats of blood on her face and hands.

Wiping it off with the back of her hand... she just stared at herself in the half cracked mirror that had sat on her vanity.

Slowly... she looked at her palms, seeing them covered in blood... blood that was not hers. She just knew... that it wasn't her own blood.