𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭

⚠Mentions of SA

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The dark-haired girl would awake in confusion... looking up from where she was sleeping. Her body felt heavy as she sat up from her bed. Still feeling as awful as the day prior.

Ugh... great, that feeling still hasn't gone away...

What's the deal with this?!

The girl rubbed her eyes as she looked around her room... except- something felt off... but she ignored it, as it didn't exactly catch her attention at first.

That was until the disgusting feeling in her body grew the more she stepped towards her bedroom door.

She felt sick to her stomach.

What is happening to me...?

A sudden chilling feeling crawled up her spine, like someone was breathing down her neck. She heard those familiar noises that she'd heard in her dreams before... those voices that spoke of nonsense.

But this time... she could understand them. Very clearly.

"Something is not right."

"You're not safe here."

The girl snaps her head around as the voices whispered into her ears... and the feeling of being watched grew... her anxiety beginning to run through her brain.

The room had twisted... the walls had been curved at odd-angles and the ceiling was stretched out. Her bed had been distorted so much at she could barely tell it was a bed anymore...

And various warped objects were present in the room that were not there before, in the path where the dark-haired girl had walked. 

A rose, with black liquid seeping from its petals.

A bundle of bloodied rope.

A pile of tattered and torn clothes, with a twisted blade sticking out from the pile.

And three crystals... all in odd shapes, lying in a pool of that dark liquid.

The only thing that seemed somewhat normal in the room, was the window and the curtains covering it. She was completely alert and on edge.

The girl could sense a presence that could not be seen.

Sam could sense that something... someone. Whatever or whoever it was... was staring dead at her and did not intend to quit observing her every move.

Whether she liked it or not.

The ominous and unsettling feelings were ever-present as she felt her feet beginning to carry her over to the window. 

She did not want to go over to that window.

The whispers did not want her to look out of window.

But her feet did not stop, no matter how much she begged them to. Her feet placed her body in front of that window... and her hands were forced to grip onto those curtains, that were beginning to distort in her hands.

"It's not safe, Sam."

"Something is wrong, Sam."

"They're here, Sam."