𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐲. 𝐍𝐨, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ 

It's been a few days since I arrived in Springvale.

The people here were really nice, nicer than most of my old family members. They thanked me every single time they saw me for saving their lives and their home.

I've always said that there was no need to, but they always did. I was gladly that I was finally appreciated by people... something I never got to experience in my old life as "The Youngest Sellado."

That title is all I was known for... and it stuck to me like glue.

The only people who address me properly without that stupid title- oddly enough were the Fatui. 

They visited the Sellado Household frequently... well, The Harbingers did. On a nearly monthly bases maybe two or three of them paid us a visit, they still did when I was still at the estate. I believe they were supposed to visit about a week after I ran away.

Shame... I didn't get to say goodbye to any of them.

And it's not like I can visit them either, because they're stationed all over Tevyat and Snezhnaya was a long and dangerous journey away.

Even if I did go out of my way to do that... The Tsaritsa might just demand me to go back home to the Estate, same with the other Harbingers.

I wonder how they'll react when they found out I've disowned myself from the Sellado House? That and my family too.

Though I don't think my old family cares about me enough to have any reaction to my disappearing.

I do miss talking to the Harbingers though... always so nice to me.

Although, that might just be because they had to be nice.

Anyway, I left my home this morning to go out and scavenge for some food to cook for dinner later. 

I put on a different pair of clothes from the ones I took from the estate, ones that I hid after buying so I could use them once I left.

It was a suit that stopped around my thighs, starting at black and fading into a dark red kinda brownish, there was a large window in the suit that exposed her chest a bit with two 'X's made with leather straps to hold it together, with a sort of choker around her neck to hold the whole thing up.

There was a belt with plated armor on each side which was a very light goldish color, along with two more armor plates on bother her upper arms near her shoulders.

There were long black stockings and heeled boots that went up to the knees. There was a long red skirt attached to the belt and a black hood attached to the armor on me arms.

This was somehow to least revealing piece of clothing I found that day at the armory...

Why is women's armor so explicit? I don't understand it sometimes.

I dressed myself and went to go grab my bag to grab the nature book I had stole from the estate's library. It'll help me find edible berries, herbs, and flowers to cook with.

I had just grabbed the book when I heard a subtle knock on the door of the cottage. Tucking the book under my arm, I made my way over to the door and cracked it open.