A/N

before i start this book, i just want to say thank you so much for everyone who enjoyed the 1st book, 'A Muggle In The Wizarding World?!' i am very very very grateful for each and every one of you readers! although i was like 13 when i wrote that ...

before i start this book, i just want to say thank you so much for everyone who enjoyed the 1st book, 'A Muggle In The Wizarding World?!' i am very very very grateful for each and every one of you readers! although i was like 13 when i wrote that novel so obviously my writing skills weren't very good then but despite that you still enjoyed it! thank you so much!

now this is the book, you all have been waiting for... the sequel! 'Look Out For You' i really hope you all like this book as much as the first one! the first book was mainly about the main character adjusting into the Wizarding World and now this book is the love story between the two characters so you can skip the 1st book if you want to go straight into the 'love story' but if you want to get more of an idea of the characters then i recommend reading the 1st book; 'A Muggle In The Wizarding World?!'

thank you so much!

-starxight

I do not own any of the characters from Harry Potter. All rights go to the Harry Potter Franchise and Jk Rowling. Some lines and plots are taken from Jk Rowling but otherwise I own the Y/N character and the story plot.