Overture

"I like you!" Lalisa yells with all her might, closing her eyes shut, afraid to see his reaction.

Jungkook, her all-time crush, sighs. He tucks his hands in his pockets as he slowly made his way back to her.

Lalisa opens one eye, then another, only to realise that he was already in front of her. He scratches his forehead with his index finger, seeming to be perplexed.

"You still don't like me, do you?" Lalisa bites her bottom lip.

Jungkook stood there, silent, deciding to listen to her.

"Well it's okay! Feelings can or can't be returned, and that's alright. And I understand that you want to focus on your studies first!" Lalisa chimed.

Jungkook arched an eyebrow. "You'll wait for me?" he asked, a bit confused.

Lalisa nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, I will!"

"Law school takes ten years," Jungkook curtly told her.

Lalisa thought for a while. "Fine. Then I'll wait for ten years!"

Jungkook lifted his eyebrows, amused at her. "Why bother waiting--?" he asked.

"Because I like you!" Lalisa exclaimed.

"--when we could start dating right now."

And by that, Lalisa's jaws dropped.

Jeon Jungkook, her ultimate crush, just told her that they should date.

--𝗗 𝗜 𝗦 𝗖 𝗟 𝗔 𝗜 𝗠 𝗘 𝗥--

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦
All Rights Reserved 2020.