Chapter 2: He's A Virgo! He's Attracted To Looks First!

Lalisa taps onto her pen for the nth time, trying to come up for what she's going to write next on their essay. Meanwhile, Jungkook just finished in a span of twenty minutes!

She envied him because of that. But of course, he never fails to disappoint her!

As she was still thinking thoroughly about what she was going to write next, Taehyung suddenly pulls up a chair and sits besides her, bringing his essay with him. "Have you written something yet?" he asks.

Lalisa nods her head and shows him her paper. "You?"

Taehyung lifts his paper up, sticking his tongue out. Lalisa rolls her eyes, seeing that he was already done. Typical Capricorn.

"I have nothing else to write!" Lalisa pouts as she drums her fingers onto the table. Taehyung looks around, relieved that their teacher momentarily left the room because she was called to the faculty.

Taehyung hands his paper to Lalisa. "Want to take a look at mine?"

Lalisa glares at him. "No," she grumbles. "I don't want to copy from you."

Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head. "You ain't gonna copy from me, Lali. You're just gonna get an idea."

Lalisa thinks for a while, contemplating on whether she should or should not accept his rather tempting offer. In the end, she just sighs. "No, thanks. I think I can finish this on my own."

Taehyung shrugs. "Okay, Lali," he chuckles as he stands up, ruffling her hair. "Just tell me if you need any help." He winks.

Lalisa rolls her eyes at him, but the two ended up laughing together. Taehyung then returns to his seat, pulling a notebook out from his bag and immediately flipped it to the last page.

He eyes Lalisa from his spot, smiling to himself. He then started to write a few poems, inspired by her.

Lalisa bit her bottom lip, continuously drumming her fingers onto her desk. She scowls, nothing coming through her mind. All of the sudden, Jungkook turns to his side, picking up the pen that he dropped.

Lalisa carefully observed him, noticing how perfect his side profile looks. Jungkook turns his head towards her, lifting his eyebrows upon catching her staring at him.

The female quickly shook her head, eyes glued back onto her essay. There, by the mere eye contact with her ultimate crush, she immediately started to write.

>><<

It was already lunch time, and all the tenth graders were already in the cafeteria. The junior high school students have the same lunch time at 11AM. Meanwhile, the senior high school students eat together at 12PM.

Chaeyoung thought that it was convenient for her, considering that she can eye Park Jimin during lunch. Right now, she was sitting in front of Lalisa, just two tables away from Jimin. Chaeyoung bit her bottom lip, eyeing him from afar.

"He's so perfect!" Chaeyoung chimes, almost daydreaming. Lalisa chuckles at how cute Chaeyoung was, eating her lunch. "Ah, I can't believe that he's friends with my brother," Chaeyoung pouts.

You see, Park Jimin and Park Chanyeol are known to be the perfect bestfriends in the twelfth grade. Both are good-looking, talented, charismatic, smart, and genuinely nice. Chaeyoung would use it as an advantage, but she's sure that Chanyeol will tease her to her grave.

Just then, as Jimin was laughing with Chanyeol, he instinctively glances at Chaeyoung who was basically fantasising about him. Chaeyoung blushes and looks away, quickly making herself busy.