Chapter 1: The Tales Of Having An Ultimate Crush

Lalisa groaned at how time was so slow, she was ready to go home already and finish every homework she was left so she can plop herself in her beloved bed and sleep.

However, today, it was getting more and more boring.

He glanced at the quiet boy right in front of her, tapping his shoulder. "Hi!" She beamed, but he ignored her.

Oh, that boy is not an ordinary classmate to her — it's her like ultimate crush ever since the ninth grade! They're now in the eleventh grade, and Lalisa still couldn't believe on how oblivious he was towards her obvious feelings for him.

Or maybe, he was just ignoring her feelings, but that couldn't be the case, now could it?

"Jungkook..." she mumbled his name. Jungkook slightly turned his head sideways, lifting his eyebrows at her. "Can I borrow a pencil?" she asked.

To be honest, she's got two pencils, and one unsharpened one inside her bag. However, for the sake of making him notice her, she decided to just borrow something random.

Jungkook rummaged through his bag, taking out a newly sharpened pencil out and handed it to her. "Return it to me," he told her.

Lalisa grinned, nodding. "Okay!" she beamed as she took the pencil out of his hand. Jungkook turned his head back in front to listen to the teacher's lecture. "Oh, Jungkook?" Lalisa once again called him.

Jungkook sighed, once again turning his head towards her, lifting an eyebrow.

"An eraser too, please?" Lalisa tried her best to appear charming.

Jungkook sighed, once again rummaging through his bag. However, much to Lalisa's disbelief, he found nothing. "I have none," he lowly told her.

Lalisa pouted, ripping out a piece of paper from her notebook instead and started doodling random stuff.

>><<

Thanks to Jungkook, Lalisa's school days weren't as boring as before. It was their P.E. day and Lalisa felt excited to see Jungkook in his P.E. uniform, and of course, to play basketball.

Their P.E. teacher told them to go to the field, and so they did. That's when he let his students spend his whole class hour to just — well, have fun!

Some girls started to sit on the bench, gossiping and whatnot. Some started to jog on the track, as well as some boys. The other boys went to the basketball court, and Jungkook was one of those boys. Of course, Lalisa wouldn't miss a chance to see him play. And so, she decided to sit on one of the benches, helping herself for a sandwich her mother packed for her.

While she munching onto her sandwich, she happily watched how Jungkook was basically dominating the basketball court. She wanted to cheer for him, however, her mouth was still full.

Just then, her bestfriend and also her classmate, Kim Taehyung, sat besides her, biting off from her sandwich unexpectedly. Lalisa scowled at him, "Get your own!"

Taehyung chuckled as he stood up, wiping some excess mayonnaise from his lips and started to hop down the bench, jogging towards the basketball court. "Let me join!" Taehyung announced as the boys started to ket him join the game, putting him in the opposing team of Jungkook's.

Just then, Lalisa finally finished her sandwich off and fixated her gaze back to Jungkook, just to see him furrowing his eyebrows towards her. Lalisa lifted her eyebrows, quite shocked that he noticed her. She beamed a smile, and much to her dismay, he ignored this and continued playing basketball.

He's a jerk, alright. But he's a cute jerk.

>><<

The next day, Lalisa pursed her lips as she impatiently waited for the rest of her classmates to come. Her dad went to work early and decided to take Lalisa to school, just so she can avoid being late again.