Chapter 3: When A Female Aries Is Crushing On You

"Here."

Lalisa looks up, pausing whatever she was painting upon seeing Jeon Jungkook, lending her handkerchief back to her. He wore one of his bag's straps on his right shoulder, and was holding her handkerchief using his left hand.

She smiles awkwardly, accepting the handkerchief with her head down low. Jungkook averts his attention towards her painting, amused. "You're talented," he compliments.

Lalisa bites her bottom lip, trickling a smile as she awkwardly scratches the nape of her neck. "Oh, thank you..." she shyly mumbles.

Jungkook nods, clears his throats, then hesitantly turns around and walks away.

Lalisa would like to invite him to sit with her. However, she doesn't want him to see what she's exactly painting. And yes, she was trying to paint him.

>><<

Lalisa didn't know why she felt this tension between her and Jungkook. Maybe it was because of earlier? When she didn't offer him to sit with her?

No, that couldn't possibly be it. Why would Jungkook be upset over such a thing, anyway?

Right now, they're at the science laboratory, and the teacher was discussing something about chemistry. Lalisa, fortunately actually, got Taehyung as his partner for the day.

You see, Lalisa doesn't really have any friends in Class 11 - A all except for Taehyung who was kind enough to be friends with her in the beginning of the classes.

Lalisa was in Class A in the seventh and eight grade. She's smart, actually. However, she became a student of Class B from the ninth to tenth grade for personal reasons.

Now, that she's on Class A (though she deserves it), she couldn't help but notice how her classmates found it weird on how she was suddenly transferred there.

Anyway, back to the class. Taehyung fiddled with his pen, not listening to their teacher. Lalisa notices this, and sighs in disbelief. "Listen, will you?" she scolds him.

Taehyung heaves a long, exasperated sigh as he turns his head towards her. "I'm taking criminology, not chemistry."

Lalisa rolls her eyes. "Just listen, okay?"

Taehyung huffs a sigh as he nods, obeying her. Of course, Lalisa instinctively glances at Jungkook, who was listening to their teacher closely. She pouts, realising that he didn't even spare her a glance all day.

Oh, well. Maybe she'll make him a sandwich again.

>><<

Chaeyoung and Lalisa decided to walk home together. The Park family is actually rich, so Chaeyoung and Chanyeol usually go home assisted by their chauffeurs.

Lalisa didn't really like rumours of her using Chaeyoung because she's wealthy. And so, as much as possible, she avoids her offerings of anything expensive or luxurious. Thats why she never accepted her offer of taking a ride home with them.

Today, Chaeyoung wanted to walk home with Lalisa to catch up with their topics even if they see each other almost everyday. Chaeyoung even visits Lalisa to her house on the weekends, same goes to Lalisa with Chaeyoung. Seriously, you could mistake them as actual sisters at this point.

As Chaeyoung and Lalisa were giggling at their little jokes, a car suddenly parked right besides them.

This caused Lalisa to protectively scoot Chaeyoung behind her with her arm, tucking her hand into her skirt's pocket to grab her pepper spray.