"I self harm" (part 1)

(Taehyung's pov)

Pain...all I can feel is pain. I put my hand over my mouth to stop me from crying out loud. I cannot do this anymore. This hurts, this hurts a lot. My head hurts, my chest hurts, breathing hurts.
It's 3am now and I am sitting on the bathroom floor, blade in my hands. I am feeling numb right now. My hands are shaking, my breathing is laboured.
I need to feel something. I cannot just sit and stare at the emptiness in front of me, so I drag the blade across my skin. A bead of red, crimson red seeps from the cut. It's beautiful. I like the way my blood flows out and forms a puddle. It stings a lot, but I like it. A smile dances to my lips and I drag the blade across my skin a few more times, taking in the immense pleasure.

Being an idol and self harming, is difficult. It's because I have to hide my scars so that nobody sees it.
I am always surrounded by makeup noonas, staff ,managers and my members so I have to really be careful.
So I cut my skin on my thighs. Nobody knows about my self harming and I like it that way.

I stay in my small utopian space which I created for some more time, admiring the cuts when I hear a knock on the bathroom door. I hurriedly get up and clean the blood, hide the razor.

"Yaah, who is in the bathroom at this hour, I need to pee, come out, oii"
Hoseok hyung was banging at the door loudly.

I opened the door and gave hobi hyung a small smile before going to my room.
It's late now. I get into my bed and drift off to darkness.
.
.
.
(Hoseok's pov)

I woke up feeling a pressure in my bladder. I need to pee. I hate getting out of my bed at night. I look at my watch, it's 3:45 am.
I cannot control anymore and so I run towards the bathroom.
I come to a halt when I see that that the bathroom light is switched on.
Oh god, who the hell is in there now ,I wonder.
I knock on the door. I hear shuffling inside but no answer so I start banging on the door, not being able to wait anymore.
"Yaah, who is in the bathroom at this hour, I need to pee, come out, oii" I shout.
Slowly the door opens and I see Taehyung inside, his eyes look red... was he crying.. before I could ask him anything, he flashes me a small smile and goes to his room.
I'll ask him tomorrow.. I think and I go inside the bathroom and do my deed.

After finishing, when I proceed to wash my hands, I see red on the sink. I examine it closely and I come to the conclusion, it was blood...it was fresh blood and it was Taehyung's. Was he hurt ...or maybe he slipped or something... I let my mind wander to all possible explanations. I need to ask him about it tomorrow. I make my mental notes and go to my room...thinking about Taehyung.

__________________________________
My notes:

I have not finished this fic...there will be a second part to this which will have the majority of the story.
Guys, I don't know whether I should continue with this fic or not. In fact I was wondering whether I should continue with this book at all. I mean, do you guys like it?..Please let me know...I always appreciate constructive criticism.

Also...feel free to request, I will be very happy to write them.

I purple you.