"kidney infection"

(Mentions of medical procedures and male organs, if you are uncomfortable please skip this chapter)

_

(Narrator's pov)

Taehyung woke up with a jolt. He looked around for sometime and finally looked at the wall clock, it was 7am in the morning.
He would usually wake up around 9am, but today something did not feel right. A sharp pain in his lower abdomen made him double over. He slowly got up from his bed.
He stood in front of the mirror, and pulled his shirt up and inspected his stomach. There was no visible signs of any rash or inflammation.
'Guess it's just because of over working, or maybe I ate something wrong yesterday'
He thought.

He pulled his shirt back down and walked towards the bathroom. He knew that even if he tried sleeping for another two hours, the pain won't let him.
His bladder was bursting, he had to pee. He opened his pants and pulled his boxers down, as he aimed himself correctly and started relieving himself. Midway, he almost screamed in pain. It was hurting him while urinating, he looked down and saw his urine tinted with a light shade of red which looked like blood. He grabbed the bathroom wall with his hand, leaning himself on it while he finished urinating, biting his lips to prevent himself from shouting out.
'Why is it so painful, ah'
After flushing the toilet, he took a closer look at his penis, it looked normal to him. He gently prodded and pulled at his skin, checking along the length, nothing was abnormal.
'I think I am overreacting, it'll go on it's own.'
He nodded to himself as he then proceeded to take a bath and get ready.

~

It was 9:30am when he joined his members at the living room. Yoongi was dozing off on the couch, while Hoseok and Namjoon were talking about their schedule, Jimin and Jungkook were helping Jin in the kitchen.
Taehyung prepared himself a cup of coffee and sat down on the sofa.

"What's up Taehyungie, you never drink coffee, all okay?"
Hoseok asked.

Taehyung nodded his head, hesitantly, still thinking about the fact that whether he should tell them about the problem or not.
Thinking about it, he felt so embarrassed.

"Yeah, breakfast is ready, come on, I made pancakes"
Jin shouted, as he was setting the table.
All the members expect Taehyung hurried to the table and took their seats, stacking pancakes on their plates.

"Taehyung, come on, what's taking you so long"
Jungkook said, mouth full with pancakes and maple syrup.

Taehyung sat down and started eating a pancake. The pain was nagging and it was constantly there, and any kind of movement would trigger it.

Just after taking 3 or 4 bites, Taehyung stopped, his spoon fell with a clank. He felt his penis burning and the pain was stabbing him. He clenched his teeth, closing his eyes shut.

"Tae baby, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?"
Jimin asked, concerned.

"H-hurts"
Taehyung groaned.

"What hurts, tell us or we can't help you sweetie."
Jimin cooed.

Taehyung opened his eyes, a shade of red covered his ears, tinting his cheeks.

"M-my p-penis"
Taehyung said as tears started pouring out of his eyes.
A second passed or two as Jin said,
"Oh sweetie, come let's go to the room, only me and you, okay?"

Taehyung nodded eagerly, he did not want to be here anymore, he wanted to be alone, not all alone by himself though. He was glad that Jin had offered him to go to the room with him. He was always comfortable around Jin so he promptly got up which caused his to double over in pain.
Jin slowly took his hands and lead him to his bedroom as the other members looked concerned.