"I self harm" (last chapter)

( Namjoon' s pov)

The ambulance had arrived soon after I had called them. We all were hysterical and we all were questioning ourselves,

Why did we not see that he was suffering?
Will he be okay?

The room was full of medics, they checked Taehyung's heartbeat, pulse and quickly provided a support to the cut and lightly bandaged it.
Then, he was put on a stretcher and the medics took him to the hospital.
Yoongi hyung had gone with him in the ambulance as only one person was allowed.
Jin hyung drove the rest of us there.

______________
Timeskip
_____________

(Yoongi's pov)

We all have been in the waiting room  for the past 2 hours.
The doctors had informed us that Taehyung was fine, he had lost a lot of blood and his cuts were stitched. He was in a lot of pain and so for that, he was medicated. Also, he was very weak and was given injections for his quick recovery.

We were all waiting for him to wake up, we wanted to meet him badly.
.
.
.
Soon, the nurse informed us that he was okay and we were guided to his room, to meet him.
.
.
Taehyung was sitting on the bed, propped up by a pillow. He was attached to a number of wires and his cuts were all covered in thick bandages. He looked pale.

"Hi hyung, we missed you so much.."

Jungkook said, trying his best not to cry but still, a few traitorous tears slipped down his eyes.

Taehyung smiled softly,

"I missed you all too"

He said, pain in his voice.
.
.

We all told him how we all were scared and how we missed him, Jimin had climbed up on his bed and had snuggled beside him. We could not help but cry, we were so relieved to have him back with us.
We all hugged him, making sure not to hurt him and we all held his hand and promised him that he would get better. We could not talk about what he had done, neither could we ask him about it cause this was too early, but we made a mental note about it, cause we won't be able to take it if this happens again. We love him, a lot.

_______________
Timeskip
______________

(Taehyung's pov)

It has been 2 months after that incident. I have been going for therapy regularly and I am getting better. I still relapse sometimes. But you see, the thing about recovery is that, it is a long, slow, tiring path, there are more downs than ups, you face more failures than successes, but when you reach that point, you know that you are a winner, nothing can stop you.
My members have always been there for me and I cannot express in words how much they have helped me to get better. I am getting better, slowly but steadily. I am taking baby steps and I am happy about that.

_____________________________________

My notes:

Hi, I have finally finished this series.  I'll update the next story as soon as I can. I am trying really hard and I hope you all are liking my work. I am trying to be better.
Also, thanks a lot for your love and support. You guys keep me going and I really want to thank you all.
Also, requests are open, so feel free
Love you all.