"we are bulletproof "

(Narrator's pov)

It was crowded. There were lots of people, celebrities, directors, staff, producers. It was the melon music award show, the best time of the year.
BTS had won album of the year, artist of the year and two more awards. They were really in a very good mood.

Jungkook was munching on fries while Jimin was teasing him, Suga was sitting with a glass of soju, feeling the vibe around him. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were talking to TXT, joking and laughing together.
Taehyung was feeling a pressure build in his bladder, he had to pee. Ugh, he hated using the public toilets.
'Do I have to, but I can't control it any longer, aish!' He thought.
He turned to Jimin and Jungkook,
"Chim, kookie, I am going to the washroom, I need to pee"

Jimin smacked his back, "aish Tae, how much do you drink? Anyways, go get some relief haha"
Jungkook smirked and Taehyung hit them playfully while getting up from his seat.

"Excuse me, which way is the bathroom?"
He asked a staff standing in the corner of the hall.

"Oh, turn right and then go left sir, thank you"
The staff replied with a smile.
Taehyung thanked him quickly, and followed the instructions given to him.

'Such a huge place this is, I'll pee here if I don't find the restroom now!'
He thought to himself and continued walking.

Soon, he found himself in front of the washroom.
Ah, finally,
He relieved himself, humming a tune. He sweared to himself that this was the best feeling ever, he felt light.

He came out of the cubicle and turned on the faucet to wash his hands, when suddenly a staff wearing a cap came inside the washroom.
'This is strange, isn't this one just for the celebrities, ah, anyways'

Taehyung wiped has hands and took a tissue, while he was heading towards the exit door, he felt a tug behind his back.
'Oh!'
He turned back and saw the staff holding him, a gun in his hands.
He knew that this was not okay.

'This is not okay, shit
I need to get out of this place
Shit, what do I do now
He told himself '

He ran for the door when two other crew members blocked the exit, one of them was the same man who had a showed him the way to the bathroom.

'Fuck, now what? SHIT, HYUNGGG..'
Taehyung tried to scream but one of the crew members covered his mouth, holding him tightly.
This was bad, very bad.
.
.
.
'It was past twenty minutes, what was Taehyung doing in the washroom..'
Jimin thought.
Their manager was calling them, as they had to head back to their hotel.

"Where is Taehyung ah? We have to head back, aish this kid!"
Namjoon said, slightly irritated.

"TaeTae hyungie had gone to the washroom, but by now he should have come back, right?"
Jungkook said, frowning.

"What if he's unwell or something?"
Jin said, concern evident on his face.

"We should go and see if he's okay, and I swear that if he is fooling around, I am going to smack his head"
Yoongi said jokingly.

They were really close to the washroom when they heard a groan and a whimper.
They ran to the washroom and their hearts dropped.

Three crew members were holding Taehyung, while Taehyung was struggling in their captivity, crying.
One of them had a gun with them.
They had to act fast.