"kidnapped" part 2

( Major Timeskip )
...........................................

(Narrator's pov)

Taehyung was tired, he gave up. He could not fight anymore. Everyday Cho and Ben would come and rape him senseless or physically abuse him. There was nothing he could do. The room where he was kept was like a dirty storeroom, with no windows, Taehyung could never figure out whether it was the day or the night, the room was always dark, and the smell of blood filled the air. Who was he kidding, there was no air in the room. He was suffocating. He lost track of time. How much more could he take? He had understood quite well that Cho and Ben won't kill him soon, they would torture him till the end, and then, they would take money and then leave him to rot.
Taehyung had lost everything, his sanity, his happiness, his sparks, his hope, his desire to live, all he had was the song.

Like the tiny dust, tiny dust floating in the air
Will I get to you a little faster
If I was the snow in the air

Once again the door opened, for the infinite number of time, Cho and Ben was ready to fill themselves up with pleasure and once again, Taehyung wished that he could die.
.
.
.
.
{BTS POV}

Namjoon sighed, closing his eyes. He could not play the part of the leader anymore, hell he did not want to play any part anymore, he just wanted to see Taehyung. It had been three weeks since Taehyung went missing. He clearly remembers that night, Taehyung had gone to buy Yeontan's medicines and the others had returned to the dorm. They all had taken a shower and had started preparing for dinner, when Jimin had pointed out that it was pretty late and Tae had not been home. After that, things had spiralled downwards. Plenty of phone calls, texts, they even went out looking for him but all was in vain. They had informed the authorities and they were told to wait. Since then, they are waiting. It's been 3 damn weeks, yet there is no news at all.
Everyone was on the edge, Jimin would break down at any point of time, almost all the time, and he would cry until he would faint. Yoongi had stopped talking, he would not talk to anyone. Jin would get terrible nightmares at night and he would get panic attacks often. Hoseok had lost all his sleep and he would get bad headaches for that. Namjoon had shut himself down, he would lock himself in a room and not come out. Jungkook had stopped eating and had started relying on alcohol. Things were totally messed up. All they wanted was Taehyung to be safe, they wanted to hug Taehyung and never let him go again.
.
.
.
.

(Taehyung's pov)

Pain. All I feel is pain. Or wait, I guess I don't feel anything. I guess I am numb. What should I feel anyways? It's all on me. I should have prevented all this. Cho and Ben, well, I am scared, they hurt me a lot, I have blood all over me and I can't move cause it's so painful. I smell of blood, sweat and cum. I don't even cry anymore. What's the point anyways, nothing's gonna change. Sometimes I get these terrible panic attacks, it's worse now, sometimes I can't stop scratching myself, I do that to remind me that I am still capable of feeling something.
Can I be rescued, I doubt it. I got to know that Ben and Cho had paid one of our staff, who had hit me on my head the night I was kidnapped, he had helped them to get hold of me. Well, I really don't know what to do. I miss my members, my dog, my family, my fans, my friends, I miss everything so much. I don't know why, but I find comfort in singing. When I sing spring day, I close my eyes and I drift off, I drift away to a place where everything is just fine, I just want to be in that place a little longer. I don't like the reality and hence I sing, just to pretend that everything's fine. It feels as if the members are beside me, holding my hand when I sing. I travel to a euphoric place where I am okay, where I am not broken.

Passing by the edge of the cold winter
Until the days of spring
Until the days of flower blossoms
Please stay, please stay there a little longer
Is it you who changed (Is it you who changed)
Or is it me (Or is it me)
I hate this moment, this time flowing by
We are changed you know
Just like everyone you know
Is it you who changed (Is it you who changed)
Or is it me (Or is it me)
I hate this moment, this time flowing by
We are changed you know
Just like everyone you know...
.
.
.

(Narrator's pov)

It was like a storm, destroying everything. It was like a heavy rain shower, erasing all the colours from the bright picture, the waves, as if they were crashing against the shore so violently, oh, so vulnerable, it broke.
It was so difficult, so difficult to move on, to pretend like things would get better.
Sometimes, there is no way out. Sometimes, it's impossible to be optimistic, sometimes, it's okay to not be okay. But wasn't this too much?
Everytime a star would fall from the sky, everytime a leaf would shed from the tree, everytime a baby would hatch from an egg, there would be a new beginning. A new ray of light to follow in the dark, long tunnel called life.
But where is that ray of light, where is that shooting star, where is that new leaf, where is the silver lining behind the dark cloud?

Yes I hate you, you left me
But I never stopped thinking about you, not even a day
Honestly I miss you, but I'll erase you
'Cause it hurts less than to blame you
I try to exhale you in pain
Like smoke, like white smoke
I say that I'll erase you
But I can't really let you go yet

You know it all
You're my best friend
The morning will come again
No darkness, no season is eternal

Right? The night will end and the morning will come, right?

_____________________________________

My notes:
Guys, please let me know whether you are liking the story or not. Cause I really need motivation. Please vote and comment cause that's my inspiration. I always welcome constructive criticism so please feel free. I am really trying hard. Fighting!!!
This is to be continued.