"kidnapped" part 3.

(BTS pov)

Sejin hyung and Bang PD nim had come to visit BTS. There was still no news. The police had found a CCTV footage and they had seen that someone from bighit, probably a staff had hit Taehyung on his head with a rod, after which he had fainted and that anonymous person had carried Taehyung out. To where, nobody knows. Who was that staff, nobody knows. Each and every staff was questioned but no one really revealed anything.
Bang PD nim and Sejin was just going to leave the dorm when a loud ringtone of a phone was heard. It was Sejin's phone. He picked up the call. Everyone else anticipated, praying to whoever possible that, please God, please let it be Taehyung.
Sejin's face showed a mixture of emotions, he was nodding vigorously,

"Yes, yes, thank you so so much"

Sejin almost screamed at the phone. This was good news, it had to be good news. Everyone kept their fingers crossed, oh, please God let Taehyung be safe.

Sejin, after disconnecting the call, said,
"Boys, PD nim, the police was questioning the staff when they found out about the anonymous person, they could recognise the staff and they interrogated him, he gave the police the phone number under who he was working, said their name was Ben and Cho, they are currently tracing the numbers and they have found a lead. They have found Taehyung, they know where he is!"

Sejin almost spoke rapidly, forgetting to catch his breath. This was good news, a very good news.

Hobi and Jungkook hugged each other and PD nim went to call some authorities about it. Jimin started crying tears of joy, there was hope! Seokjin had gone to make some hot chocolate for everyone while suga kept on thanking Sejin. Namjoon was thanking God, oh, this was the best news ever!

It was as if someone had switched on a light in a very dark room or had pulled away the curtains for some sunshine to enter.
.
.
.
(Taehyung's pov)

"Oh, baby, sweetie, come on baby, oh, ahhhh, I am gonna cum, shit, ah, baby"

Ben and Cho continued. I did not know how to react anymore, I did not fight anymore, there was nothing left in me, I closed my eyes, waiting for them to finish their deed and leave me alone.

I don't know how much time had passed but suddenly I heard a loud bang. Ben and Cho stopped and hurriedly put on their pants. I was not in a position to cover my shame, So I let my hands cover them as far as possible.

Suddenly the door had opened, the door was broken down and five or six men dressed in uniforms, (police?) Came inside, holding guns.

A sudden tingling sensation ran through my body, was it hope?
Was I really going to be okay?
Did they come to save me?
Oh, I felt light headed, yet nervous, ah, there was a lot of sound and it was ruining the tingling sensation in my body, I started humming

Snowflakes fall down
And get farther away little by little
I miss you (I miss you)
How long do I have to wait
And how many sleepless nights do I have to spend
To see you (to see you)
To meet you (to meet you)

And I fell asleep.
.
.
.
(Timeskip)
.
.
.
{BTS pov}

The boys were all waiting in the hospital. Taehyung was taken to the ER and was currently being checked up by doctors. Cho, Ben amd the staff were caught, and they were in the prison.

Namjoon could not stop shaking his legs, Jimin was still sobbing lightly, Jungkook and Jin had fallen asleep as they were now almost waiting for five hours, Yoongi was on his phone listening to music and Hoseok was just staring into nothingness, Sejin had gone to the cafeteria to get some refreshments for the boys.
They all were tired, but more than that, they were excited and anxious.

Will Taehyung be okay?
What will Taehyung be like?
Taehyung has to be okay, oh please,..

Soon, the doctor came to talk to them,

Taehyung was fine but was under nourished and starved, bruises all over, he had injuries on his private parts which were taken care of. He was in pain, but he would be okay, physically. Well, mentally, that's difficult.
.
.
.
(Timeskip)
.
.
.
(Narrator's pov)

Taehyung had come back from the hospital. As the doctor had said, he was fine physically, it would pain and hurt, but he was used to it.
Mentally, he was going through a lot.
For the first few days, he could not talk to the members, he would constantly scratch himself and he would say things like,
"don't touch me, I am dirty, please"

Appointments with psychologists were made and help was being provided.
He was definitely better, he would talk to his members and he would let them hug him.
The members were very careful with him. There were things which triggered him and he would get nightmares from time to time. The members, all seven of them plus Yeontan would fit into one bed, caressing Taehyung lightly, things would get better, but it would definitely take time.
They would cry together and laugh together, they would all be there for Taehyung.

Taehyung would still hum spring day, but he was not alone this time. All seven of them, would hug each other and sing,

Maybe it’s cherry blossoms
And this winter will be over
I miss you (I miss you)
Wait a little bit, just a few more nights
I’ll be there to see you (I'll go there to meet you)
I’ll come for you (I'll come for you)

Passing by the edge of the cold winter
Until the days of spring
Until the days of flower blossoms
Please stay, please stay there a little longer

This was safe, he was safe, they all were safe, this was the definition of perfection, the feeling of utopia.

They all sang, with a smile on their faces, as they could feel the night pass by and the morning on it's way to come.

_____________________________________

My notes:

Ah, I finally finished this. Do you all like it? Please let me know, I really worked hard. Also, my requests are open, so feel free. Also, do vote and comment cause I depend on you all.
Thank you so much, I purple you all.
Saranghae♡♡♡