Chapter 14

Klaus' POV
I noticed while I was zipping Alex's dress that on her right shoulder she had the crescent pack birth mark. Her mother must have been a member, just another reason for her to move to New Orleans. Also another reason to hide her from the nightwalkers, many of them still do not respect me as a leader. Marcel, will have to keep them in line once we arrive, which should be soon.
I was shocked to see that she had the Crescent mark, most of the Crescent pack was either dead or hiding. She must have been moved before the curse was placed or Marcel helped again. He always did have a soft spot for children, that would also explain why she said she couldn't find a record of her birth. If she was born in New Orleans the record would be there.
Alex's POV
I could tell something was bothering him the whole night, though he tried to act like nothing was. For the most part we did have fun, I know I had fun  at prom. If Caroline heard me say that I would never hear the end of it. While at prom I had walked over to get a drink, while Klaus had to take a call.
I stood there in the corner waiting for him to come back in as Caroline walked over, "So what are you doing over here by your self?"
"He had to take a call, one of his siblings."
"So have you had a good time?"
"About as much fun as I can have at a dance."
"Aw, come on you know you love it."
"No that's you."
I saw Klaus walk back in, angry, looking back at Care I said, "I'll see you at home, alright."
I walked over to him, "What's wrong?"
"I have to go back to New Orleans, I'm sorry love, but I have to leave in the morning . I will be back soon though," he smiled, "Have to keep an eye on you."
Taken back, "Keep an eye on me, I don't do anything."
He laughed, "Yeah, right. Don't worry I'll be back soon."
"I know, how about we head back to my place.", I winked a bit.
"Let's go, love."
* time skip because I ain't writing hanky Panky*
I woke up on his chest, "Morning."
"Morning love, sleep well?"
I smiled, "Yeah, what time is it?"
He smirked, "Do you really want to know or are you wondering when I'm leaving?"
"Well if it's after 9 we'll have no problem getting you out with out my mom seeing and and getting mad. And I also kind of want to know."
"Well Accaila, it's 10 and I was waiting for you to wake up."
I tilted my head, "Accaila?"
"It means she-wolf."
"I like that better than little wolf."I said laughing.
He raised his eyebrow, "Little wolf?"
I rolled my eyes, "That what your brother had taken to call me."
As he started to to say something his phone rang, "So is that one of your siblings, wondering where you are?"
He smiled, "Yes, Accaila, it happens to be Rebekah."
As he answer the phone I stood up walking out into the hall, meet with Caroline.
"So this is what you ran off to do?"
I smiled realizing I was practically naked standing there in just my bra and panties, "Did you enjoy prom?"
"Don't answer my question with a question."
Then Klaus walked out of my room, "Am I interrupting?"
I smiled, "Not really, let me guess you have to leave now."
"Yes, Accaila I must go now, I'll,"
"Be back soon. You've said it like a thousand times."
He smirked, "This time I was going to say I'll be back  by the weekend."
He kissed me and left, Caroline looked at me, "Accaila ?"
I laughed a bit, "Yeah, it's a new nickname, it means she-wolf."
She laughed, "In what language ."
"Hell if I know ."
She laughed, "why did I ask you? You can barley speak English."
"I know." I said laughing
She then said, " You should go change then go to the grill with me."
"Okay, I'll be ready in a bit."
***
While Caroline and I were at the grill we saw Alaric with a woman. I looked at Care, "Looks like Ric got a new girlfriend."
"Oh that's Jo, she works at the hospital, you would know peoples relationship status if you hung out with people other than Klaus."
"Okay, sorry I'll start hanging out again. Anything else I need to know."
She thought for a moment, "Um, well I don't know at the moment." She raised her eyebrows, questioning me, "Anything I need to know?"
I laughed, "I don't think so."
As we were talking the Salvatore's walked in, Stefan taking a seat beside Care, and Damon sitting beside me.
Damon looked at me, "I saw that the big bad hybrid left town."
I laughed, "Don't get to excited, he's coming back."
Stefan asked, "So where'd he go?"
"New Orleans, where else."
Care then said, "I'm surprised he didn't take you with him."
"I am too a bit, seeing as all he talks about is when we get to New Orleans."
She laughed, "Maybe after last night he's done with you."
I laughed too, " I seriously doubt it."
"You never know."
Both boys were confused causing Damon to ask, "What happened last night?"
I answered before Caroline could, "Nothing that concerns anyone."
I laughed as the conversation started to change from that to graduation and the graduation party Caroline wanted to throw after we graduated. That party might be fun, the last part she throw at the grill was.