Chapter 15

Today was Saturday, and Klaus still had not come back, nor has he answered any calls or text. Wait, let me rephrase it's Saturday, May 28th. Klaus left on March 15th. Everyone else in the town was happy for his disappearance expected me, the only reason I know he's not dead is because people here aren't dropping like flies.
I was in the grill drinking, Matt was the bartender so it wasn't hard to get drinks, plus I always put it on Damon's tap. As I finish my drink Matt said, "Give me your keys."
"What? No, give me another drink."
"Alex, keys now. Also you're cut off, you've been here all day."
"So what, it's a full moon cut me some slack."
"Keys!"
I huffed, "Fine." I handed him my keys and walked out the door. Well more less stumbled, I made it to Bonnie's before fall causing me to cut my leg. It would heal fast, thank god for werewolf healing. I got up and walked to her door, "Bonnie, Bonnie."
She opens the door, "Alex, what happened to your leg?"
I started laughing, "I found a Bar."
She nodded, "And you drank it?"
"Heheheh, just part of it. Don't give me that look, you don't get to give me that look."
She was giving me the disapproving mom look, "I'm not give you a look, okay just a little. Why are you drunk?"
"Umm, too many answers to that question. Can you drive me home? Matt took my keys and I don't really want to walk all the way home. Please Bon."
She sighed, "Okay fine, isn't tonight a full moon?"
"One of the answers."
***
I got home and there was Care, "Finally, Matt called said you're drunk."
"Just a bit, it's the full moon, don't I get to have just a bit of fun, before?"
"Not when you're drinking the Grill whole stock of bourbon." 
"Blame Damon he's the one got me started on it, his fault."
"I'm gonna to go pick up you car and you better be here when I come back."
"What if I'm not?" I started laughing.
"I don't like drunk Alex."
"Hehe, I do. You know what after tonight I'm heading to New Orleans, Imma find Klaus and um," I lost my train of thought, as Caroline said, "No you're not going there, not by yourself, they'll kill you. Plus we graduated in two days."
I sighed, "Okay, fine." I started to pat myself down looking for my phone, "Do you know where my phone is?"
"No, you probably left it at the Grill, if I see it I'll bring it back."
"Okay thanks."
I walked to my room turning on the tv before falling into a drunken sleep.
***
I woke up a bit to late for my liking, now I would have to rush to the secret cellar , I just hoped i could get there before the moon came up. I grabbed my werewolf bag got in my car and I was off.
***
Opening my eyes I should be seeing concrete and metal but, instead I saw trees and the morning sky. I shouldn't be out in the open, I alway was locked in, I double checked I was locked in, how was I out here. Standing up was extremely painful more than it should have been, that when I noticed blood. Everywhere, I had open wounds all over me, I was dripping blood. I felt light headed probably because of the blood loss. I made my way back to the cellar, changing clothes even though I knew they would be soaked in blood soon. I made it as far as my car before falling, my leg snapped beneath me, it had to have broken. I stranded to grab my phone from the car,calling Caroline.
"Hello Caroline's phone."
"Damon send Caroline to the cellar. Now!"
I hung up the phone losing my grip on it as I could feel my eyes closing as I sat waiting , my eye lids got to heavy to hold open so I finally let them closed.
***
When I woke up I was still bleeding but, this time on the Salvatore's couch, I wonder who else has bleed out here. I heard people talking it was faint, I suspected it to be Caroline, Damon, and Stefan. I was right I knew I was right when I started to get up with a gasp they all were over at me within a second.
Caroline concerned, "Alex what happened to you?"
I pushed my self to be sitting up, "I don't know, when I woke up I was in the woods, bleeding. I shouldn't have been out there I always lock the door. It was locked, I locked the door."
Damon chimed in with, "She did,the chain was cut, and the lock was still on it."
Stefan then said, "What or who would attack you?"
"I have no idea, this hasn't happened before. I think I broke my leg."
That's when Caroline bit her wrist giving me some of her blood and all but one of the cuts healed. The one across my stomach was still bleeding and not healing at all.
Confused I looked at Caroline, "Why isn't it healing?"
"I don't know, it should be."
"Yeah it should have healed before I become human again. Or at least a bit after." I touched the wound screaming as I did. My hand burned when I touched it, "Wolf's bane, that's why it's not healing. Who ever got me knew, they had too."
Damon said, "So who would know and do this?"
"I have no idea."
Caroline said, "So what do we do since that one doesn't want to heal?"
I thought for a moment, "I guess bandage it up and hope the wolf's bane gets out of my system fast."
"Okay, we'll get it clean and bandage it, then figure out what happened ."
I nodded, who would do this? Everyone that knew about it has known for a long time, and they're my friends so I don't believe they would do it. Who ever it was knew I wasn't just a normal wolf they know what I am. They wanted me dead, for whatever reason. Why would they let me out, then try to kill me? None of this made any sense, at all.
As Caroline cleaned the cut I screamed as the wolf's bane was washed out and mixed with my blood stream, as she was doing it the pain got to me and I passed out again.
Never in my life did I believe I would pass out this much, then again I didn't believe almost all my friends would be vampires as we as my sister. Nor that I would fall for the original hybrid. Then again this is Mystic Falls.