Chapter 20

After a while if them debating what to do with/about me, they settled on taking me back to the Salvatore's, whilst waiting for a Bonnie to come and help.
I tilted my head at the name as it sounded familiar though I couldn't see a face with it. I watched as the blonde who I had now realized was named Caroline and Stefan walk away, flowed by a car door shutting.
As I stood up to follow them as they were my pack I heard, "Come Alex this way. Don't follow them."
I tilted my head confused on why Klaus didn't want me to follow the rest of my pack. I followed him though as he's my mate. He walked us to a car, opening the back door he looked at me like I should've known what to do. Before saying, "Well, hop in, love."
At the word love I wagged my tail, before doing as he said.
I knew the direction the other two vampires went in though we were going the opposite. Instead of heading down the road we were going up the road.
Third person POV
All though Klaus had agreed to take Alex to the Salvatore's house, internally he knew what he was going to do. He was going to start in his way to New Orleans, like Alex and him had planned. Yes she was a wolf at the moment but she would turn back and if she couldn't he would get help from his sister,Freya.
"She was probably a better witch than Bonnie", he thought as she had been alive practicing magic for centuries .
As they we're driving Alex noticed they weren't following her pack, confused she whined, looking in the direction the others had went in. Klaus reached his hand over to pet her on her head, an act that she didn't like to well as she growled as he did so.
Internally she thought to her self, "Do I look like a dog? I'm a freakin wolf, not a lap dog. Don't pet me." Though none of these words were able to come out as she was still in her wolf form.
Since he was still driving the wrong direction Alex pushed the button to roll down the window, then jumped out the window. They weren't out of Mystic Falls yet and she could still smell the scent of her pack members, as Stefan smelled of cologne and wildlife, while Caroline smelled of flowery perfume, hairspray, and blood.
She followed their scents running as fast as her legs would take her. Though her actions made the original hybrid mad. He was wanting to go ahead and take her to New Orleans as planned but, wolf Alex, didn't agree with that plan as she wanted to be close to her pack.
He turned around as soon as he could and followed in her direction, knowing where she was headed.
While Klaus and Alex made their ways to the Salvatore's, Caroline and Stefan were filling Bonnie and Damon in.
Caroline still believing Klaus had something to do with her sister's sudden transformation blamed Klaus as hybrids were the only creatures that could turn whenever. He was also the only person who could make a hybrid, she thought to herself "Of course he would make her a hybrid. They imprinted and now he wants her to live forever with him. Which the living forever doesn't sound bad as I'll never have to watch my sister die, but what if she didn't want that. I never wanted to be a vampire I was just killed with Damon's blood in my system and had no choice in the matter. Well I had a choice but, I didn't want to die.
I wanted Alex to have a choice and she won't."
***
After about 10 minutes of running Alex had finally made her way to were she could smell her pack, though now there were more smells mixed in, all from her pack. Her pack that consists of 4 vampires, 2 hunters, and a witch.
Alex arrived and started clawing at the back door waiting for someone to answer it.
After she had already made huge claw marks in the door a brunette that smelled of sweet perfume and blood, opened the door.
Alex knew she was part of the pack she so she wagged her tail and stuck out her tongue as to not scare her.
The brunette vampire moved out of the way of the door letting the wolf,Alex, in. Alex walked passed her and sat down in front of her sister's feet.
When she did this the other members of her pack looked at her like she was a ghost. As a blue eyed vampire the smelled of blood and bourbon said, "Don't tell me that's Alex's wolf form.She the size of a house dog." He ended his statement with a laugh, as the wolf stood up and growled and showed her teeth not liking the statement.
The the older light brown haired hunter said, "I thought that Klaus was going to bring her?"
Caroline said, "He was supposed too, but i guess not."
The door then opened and the brunette witch came running in holding her grimoire, ready to help her friend. The wolf tilted her head looking at the witch before wagging her tail softly.
The witch started to search through the book looking for anything that could bring Alex back to her natural form.
As most helped the witch that Alex now knew as Bonnie get everything ready for her to do a spell, Alex laid on the couch as the blue eyed vampire that she had hear her sister call Damon, watched her intently.
As he watched her she watched him, until he got up and tried to sit beside her. When he did this she raised her head from the couch moving her body away from him. She knew there was something to him, and she could tell that she cared for him and him, her.
She could tell his feelings were stronger for her than hers for him. He's feelings for her we're how strong her feelings for Klaus were. As if he thought she was his mate, even though vampires don't get mates.
He was a bit upset that she moved away from him, he moved closer,petting her head, something he should not have done. As he pat her head she growled causing pain in her throat.
She whimpered,walked her way to the kitchen door, trying to push it open, with no luck. Damon got up following her and opening the door. She walked towards the sink looking back from it to him, hoping he would understand her. He did as he grabbed a bowl and filled it with cold water.
Alex happily walked over tot he bowl after he sat it on the floor for her. He was surprised he could understand what she wanted but he did.  As he started to pet her head again this time she was to busy drink water to growl or bark at him. As she was almost finished with the bowl of water the two heard a door slam open and then slam shut.
Alex's head popped up as she heard the second slam, the slam was followed by Klaus' voice ringing throughout the house, "Alex! Are you here!"
As she heard this she ran towards the open door towards him. She ran right up to him as
the members of her pack came out to see her rubbing her face against his leg lovingly.