Silent Apology (Older Brother!SanemiXYounger Sister!Reader

(3rd P.O.V)
(Y/N) was walking, holding a basket of herbs for the Butterfly Estate, when she heard yelling, so she dropped the basket and rushed over, trying to be sneaky, and apparently succeeding. She climbed up a tree and stared at a boy with bergundy hair, who was screaming at her brother, which she also noticed was holding a box. Her eyes widened when she heard muffled screaming from inside of it, as her brother stabbed his Nichirin Blade through it. She jumped down and ran over to him, grabbing his arm right as he was about to stab the box again.

"Sanemi! Knock it off!You're hurting whoever's in that box! ", she shouted, while pulling back on his arm as hard as she could.

"Tch.Do you even know who's in this box? Of course not, 'cause you're an idiot. There's a damn demon in here. That kid was carrying it in his box!", He shouted at her.

(Reader P.O.V)

I winced slightly at how loud he was, but still tried to restrain him.

"We don't know if she's like other demons!" I said, my voice beginning to sound strained.

Suddenly, he stopped trying to stab the box, as it hit him.

"You know what, you're right. In fact, let's test it. I'll prove to you that it's like any other demon.", he said in an unusually calm voice.

In a split second, he grabbed my wrist and the box and jumped under the shade. Then he kicked the box open, and gripped my wrist hard, unsheathing his Nichirin Blade. My eyes widened when I realized what he was going to do.

"No! Don't!", I yelled, trying to pull my arm away from him.

(3rd P.O.V)

He was getting annoyed, so he hit her neck, knocking her unconscious. He then sliced down her arm, causing her blood to flow out, instantly drawing Nezuko's attention. After battling with herself, Nezuko turned away from the blood in distaste.

Sanemi was confused, but quickly readied his Nichirin Blade when Nezuko reached towards his sister, who was still unconscious, but was shocked at what she did next. Nezuko used her Demon Blood Art and healed (Y/N)'s arm where the gash was.

After that, (Y/N) woke up, and sat up, instantly crawling away from Sanemi in fear. He scoffed at her and sheathed his Katana, and grabbed her wrist, causing her to try and pull away, as she was starting to feel irritated with the way he was forcing her around, and pulled her towards his Estate where they lived.

(Reader P.O.V)
I noticed Sanemi was silent on the way over,and assumed he was angry, but then I noticed the expression on his face. Slight guilt and fear in his eyes.

I scoffed internally and finally pulled my hand away, crossing my arms. Neither of us said anything, but I knew what he was trying to tell me. He was telling me he was sorry for what he tried to do. That didn't mean I had to forgive him though.