Reunited Shinazugawa Brothers X Younger Sister!Reader

This chapter was requested by EULSIERS . Enjoy!

'It's been so long since she went missing that night. I miss her a lot. I wonder how nii-san feels.'-Genya Shinazugawa

(Reader P.O.V)

I walked through the forest, hearing the sounds of talking and training in the distance, as I neared my destination.

'The Demon Slayer Headquarters', I thought to myself, walking a bit quicker.

With me, I carried the new sword for the Wind Pillar.

'I hope the sword is good enough, it's my first time making one for a Pillar',I thought, finally arriving at the gates, a few Demon Slayers noticing me as I walked towards the Wind Pillar Estate.

I finally arrived, a nd heard screams of pain from inside, along with angry yells, from which I could only assume was the Wind Pillar. I knocked, and waited patiently, hearing footsteps nearing the door.

The door swung open, and I bowed, and held the sword out to him to take, which he did.

I risked a glance at the Pillar, and saw a tall man with white hair and scars, making me gasp and put my hand to the mouth of my mask, my eyes widening.

"What? You got something to say to me?", he asked in an aggravated tone.

I was so shocked that I simply stood there and stared at him, then noticed someone walking down a hall behind him, with familiar black hair.

"Sanemi-nii, Genya-nii. It's really you! After all these years, I finally found you!", I exclaimed, making the boy turn around and see me, but his face showed confusion.

"What are you talking about? All of my siblings except Genya died, one went missing, but she might be dead. How are you going to prove that you're really her?", Sanemi asked me, glaring furiously, which made me scared a bit, but I had to show him.

I removed my head scarf, making my (h/l hair length) , (h/c) hair tumble down behind me, and I slowly removed my mask and looked up at him, revealing a scar I had gotten under my eye from our father one night.

His eyes widened, as well as Genya's, who rushed forward and hugged me tightly, beginning to tremble slightly as he began to cry.

I closed my eyes and hugged Genya back, tears of my own forming in my eyes, and rolling down my cheeks. I opened them and looked behind Genya to see Sanemi standing there, his arms limp at his sides, his eyes widened a bit, with tears in his eyes, as he walked forwards slowly, getting closer and closer with every step.

When he got to us, he wrapped his arms around Genya and I, and cried silently, his grip getting a bit tighter.

After a few minutes, we went inside and I explained to them what had happened.

When our mother attacked us, I ran into a forest, and when I returned, both Sanemi and Genya were gone, leaving me to wander and look for them. Which is where I discovered the swordsmith village. I asked them to teach me to make swords, and accept me into their village, which they did, and I had been there ever since.

After I finished, they looked at me in disbelief, and hugged me again. I opened my eyes after having them closed, and saw they had smiles on their faces.

It's been so long since I had seen them smile.

And we're finally reunited.