Wisteria(younger sister!KanaeXolder sister!Reader)

(3rd P.O.V)

"Alright, you've got it Kanae! Just a few more swings,then your done.", the older Kocho cheered, while her younger sister swung her sword 500 times.

Kanae was panting and huffing, but she managed to stay standing, and smiled at (Y/N), her eyes shining with happiness. The Flower Pillar smiled and patted Kanae's head, before leading her back to the Butterfly Estate.

"Shinobu! Kanao! Aoi! Sumi, Kiya, and Naho! Come here, please! It's time for lunch. I made onigiri for all of us.", she called, hearing footsteps walking down the stairs, and saw the familiar Butterfly haori and hair pins.

She smiled at them brightly, while holding a basket of Onigiri. She beckoned them to follow her out to the grass field, and they all sat down. They laughed and smiled as they ate, unaware of what was going to happen the next day.

(The Next Day)

(3rd P.O.V)

The next morning, the three Kocho sisters went on a mission, where there would be an Upper Moon. When they got there, they were immediately engaged in battle with Douma. Shinobu was panting and holding her arm, while Kanae was standing next to her with her sword ready.

(Y/N) was standing in front of both of them,she was huffing, and her body trenbled from exhaust. But she wouldn't give up. She wouldn't let her sisters die.

She ran at the Upper Moon, who smiled and, instead of attacking her, went behind her to attack her two younger sisters. She gasped, and her eyes widened, as he readied his ice attack. The two girls shut their eyes, and waited for death.

But it never came.

Shinobu opened her eyes, and began to shake. Her sister had used the last of her energy to rush in front of them, and shield them. Kanae looked to, and her eyes widened.

"S-sister? (Y)-(Y/N)!", Shinobu screamed, as (Y/N) fell to the floor, blood coming out of her wounds.

Kanae looked up, and saw Douma had run away, because the sun was rising. She rushed to (Y/N)'s side, and held her hand. (Y/N) looked from Kanae to Shinobu, and smiled gently, putting her hands on their cheeks. Warm tears ran down her hand and dripped onto the floor. 

"Remember. I love you two, so much. Which is why I want you to lead normal lives. Please.", (Y/N) said, her breathing labored.

With the last of her energy, she took the Wisteria pin off of her uniform, and gave it to Shinobu, who had tears streaming down her face as she took the pin.

She then turned to Kanae and removed her necklace, and put it around her neck. She then lowered her hands to her sides, and stopped breathing. The two younger Kochos broke down in tears, Shinobu began wailing, while Kanae cried silently, her hand going to the necklace around her neck.

(Time skip)

The two Kochos carried their sister's body wrapped in her haori, her sword resting on her stomach. When they arrived, (Y/N)'s crow announced her death. The pillars were shocked, and began to train more than ever. The two Kocho sisters and Kanao swore vengeance. For (Y/N).